Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

It takes two ps4/xbox - 29.99

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 24th, 2021 1:17 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
4001 posts
6257 upvotes
justlooking90 wrote: There was a sale on this game a couple months ago but I forgot the price. Is this the best price so far?
It was 39.99 few weeks ago.

I have been playing it past few nights. It's definitely the best coop experience that I have ever played in any video game.

If you have someone to play this with definitely buy it.
Aug 17, 2007
344 posts
373 upvotes
Absolute steal at this price. I was worried it would be short but there is lots of content here especially if you don't try and just speedrun it and play the mini games and such. The story is a bit corny but the overall gameplay is unmatched in any co-op game. There's elements of so many different mechanics in the game that if there's a certain part you don't enjoy as much, it'll be a brand new game with something else in 10 minutes.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2016
1465 posts
468 upvotes
Vaughan
is this a good game to play with a 6 year old?
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2002
2552 posts
403 upvotes
Durham Region
After about a hour playing with my buddy online, we looked at each other virtually and said "This is the best coop game ever made! But FU toolbox boss!"
Jan 21, 2018
326 posts
149 upvotes
renegadeavenger wrote: It was 39.99 few weeks ago.

I have been playing it past few nights. It's definitely the best coop experience that I have ever played in any video game.

If you have someone to play this with definitely buy it.

Was about to buy it from Best Buy but shipping is $16!!! Hmmm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
4001 posts
6257 upvotes
justlooking90 wrote: Was about to buy it from Best Buy but shipping is $16!!! Hmmm
unfortunately... amazon went out of stock.

but gamestop and bestbuy should have same price but would require in store pickup.
Dec 30, 2016
126 posts
117 upvotes
Got it for free from someone. Was going through it with gf. After that part with the tree outside, got bored. I think Overcooked All You Can Eat is the best couch coop experience.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)