Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy Black Friday

Theragun Pro $539.99 (32.5% off); Other models on sale too

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 25th, 2021 7:44 am
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
14641 posts
3364 upvotes
Vancouver
I purchased the Bob and Brad larger unit. I am a bit skeptical of all these massagers :) but curious enough. Mine was $159 - $30 coupon via amazon.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2010
1033 posts
391 upvotes
hi-tech wrote: Honestly, I'm not sure where you people are getting your "physio", but I can say I've tried around 5 of the knock-offs from various sources and they have all been basic vibrators (the same kind you would get from Shoppers). Until I picked up my friend's Hypervolt and tried it, I also believed there was no difference between the knockoffs and Theragun/Hypervolt. The Hypervolt was just in a different dimension in terms of percussive power than the knock-offs. I picked up the Theragun Elite last year during the Indigo sale and I would say the Theragun Elite is a bit more powerful than even the Hypervolt.

Again, these are not massagers, and they do not vibrate. If your "physios" are telling you these are the same thing as the Chinese knockoffs, you probably need to find a new physio.
The comparison review that got me to pick the thera echo'ed the same thing.

https://www.reddit.com/r/runninglifesty ... hypervolt/

Some are basically low depth massage vibrators while devices like the theragun are meant to reach alot deeper. It can actually be quite uncomfortable on smaller muscles esp with using a smaller pinpoint head attachment. Wife who gets shockwave therapy at her physio likens the theragun to it.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
4846 posts
2018 upvotes
Ottawa
hi-tech wrote: Honestly, I'm not sure where you people are getting your "physio", but I can say I've tried around 5 of the knock-offs from various sources and they have all been basic vibrators (the same kind you would get from Shoppers). Until I picked up my friend's Hypervolt and tried it, I also believed there was no difference between the knockoffs and Theragun/Hypervolt. The Hypervolt was just in a different dimension in terms of percussive power than the knock-offs. I picked up the Theragun Elite last year during the Indigo sale and I would say the Theragun Elite is a bit more powerful than even the Hypervolt.

Again, these are not massagers, and they do not vibrate. If your "physios" are telling you these are the same thing as the Chinese knockoffs, you probably need to find a new physio.
I think you need to look up your definition of "vibrate" because the knock offs definitely do not vibrate, rather they do have punching drive to them.
I'll keep my physio thanks, don't want people scamming me because Theragun/Hypervolt paid them thousands to sell their products
Jul 23, 2005
279 posts
49 upvotes
Toronto
Managed to order on Bed Bath with 15% off with pick up coupon, got an email shortly afterwards cancelling the order. Anyone manage to get an order through with them using the coupon?
Jul 3, 2019
274 posts
363 upvotes
hwshi wrote: Managed to order on Bed Bath with 15% off with pick up coupon, got an email shortly afterwards cancelling the order. Anyone manage to get an order through with them using the coupon?
My order went through with the 15% off. Picked it up yesterday. Cancellation might be because they are actually out of stock.
Nov 26, 2008
140 posts
76 upvotes
I bought the mini through BBB using the 15% local pickup code. The wife thought it was too strong for her, even at the lowest setting. It gets deep into the muscle, can't compare with the other brands, but I am definately happy with this product.
May 29, 2006
658 posts
371 upvotes
BBB order went through with the coupon but I immediately got the email cancelation. Oh well, will do the SportChek/Ct thing instead.
Feb 1, 2013
733 posts
825 upvotes
I’ve owned a knockoff brand from Amazon that was on sale for $70 (regular price was $130). Bought a theragun earlier this year after having heard of the deeper massage capabilities. The theragun is quieter, but the difference in power wasn’t really worth the extra $$$ in price. Lol.

Anyhow, Sport Chek wouldn’t let me return it so I had to sell it on Kijiji to recoup some of my money back.
Sep 12, 2008
372 posts
108 upvotes
Toronto
I have 25x for Sports Check Wellness under Offers. Does that means i dont have to use SWAP option? New to using Triangle Rewards.
Images
  • Screenshot_20211122-061928_Triangle.jpg
Jan 1, 2021
320 posts
522 upvotes
There are a bunch of online reviews by physiotherapists and massage therapists who compare the Theragun vs non-Theragun massagers and the general consensus is they are mostly/pretty much the same. While the Theragun can/might perform better, does it perform 300-500% better compared to the competition to justify the price? Not really. The Theragun is incrementally better and that's it.

For those on the fence, buy what you can afford for your individual use-case. I would argue that most users do not need intense power or deep muscle penetration. For those that do, the Theragun might be worth it but you're probably better off putting that money towards physio/RMT sessions anyways.
Jun 13, 2017
406 posts
554 upvotes
chrisuoft wrote: BBB order went through with the coupon but I immediately got the email cancelation. Oh well, will do the SportChek/Ct thing instead.
Just did my order with BBB and 15% in-store off pick-up and it worked at 2 different stores west GTA. It could just be stock levels.

I have access to a brand new 2nd mini incase anyone is interested
Last edited by Kijana on Nov 22nd, 2021 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jun 13, 2017
406 posts
554 upvotes
Thanks OP, got the 15% extra at Bed Bath and Beyond as shared by someone else on here. Got the mini Theragun
Aug 3, 2009
930 posts
383 upvotes
how do you get the 15% extra at BBB? I don't see it on the site during pickup
Nov 21, 2018
44 posts
24 upvotes
I dont think the extra 15% extra is available at BBB now - they must have updated it either this morning or just now because I tried at all the possible locations in Ontario and also on private browser but no luck :(
Nov 21, 2018
44 posts
24 upvotes
Kijana wrote: Just did my order with BBB and 15% in-store off pick-up and it worked at 2 different stores west GTA. It could just be stock levels.

I have access to a brand new 2nd mini incase anyone is interested
Would you be able to check if your in-store discount works at Richmond Hill? I tried ordering at that store and there's no 15% discount online unfortunately. I called customer support and all they could do is give me $20 off the sale price which is nowhere near the 15% discount.
Nov 21, 2018
44 posts
24 upvotes
merrrily wrote: Just tried it again and the 15% off works still.
Tried just now for the Richmond Hill store but no luck for me - if you can check, does it still work for you at RHill?
Jul 3, 2019
274 posts
363 upvotes
burgerchef618 wrote: Tried just now for the Richmond Hill store but no luck for me - if you can check, does it still work for you at RHill?
I don't see a 15% off pick up coupon anymore.
Jun 13, 2017
406 posts
554 upvotes
burgerchef618 wrote: Would you be able to check if your in-store discount works at Richmond Hill? I tried ordering at that store and there's no 15% discount online unfortunately. I called customer support and all they could do is give me $20 off the sale price which is nowhere near the 15% discount.

You only get one code per email address, so I have 2 email addresses with BBB and I used both and it worked.
Did you use the same email address that you receive your coupons at? It doesn't show until you hit APPLY COUONS during the checkout process.
It comes to $186 plus tax.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)