Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

Theragun Pro $599.99 @ Bestbuy

  • Last Updated:
  • May 2nd, 2022 12:36 pm
79 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2018
8229 posts
29496 upvotes
People pay $600 for this?
Image
:)
Deal Addict
Dec 2, 2012
1007 posts
2677 upvotes
Mississauga
You can PM at Sport Chek and get 40x (16%) (until March 23rd) back in CT $, or buy at Indigo. One4All cards are buy $100 get 10k PCO points at I think all Loblaws banner stores this week (ON at least).
Check out my gift cards for sale: IKEA, Rona, The Bay, Crave, Mark's, Adidas, Structube, & SIR
Feedback Score: 100%
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2010
1528 posts
985 upvotes
Lac St-Jean
Bought an Ekrin for 300$. Powerful enough.
Newbie
Dec 17, 2021
11 posts
17 upvotes
I grabbed the Medcursor after looking for a while. Stumbled on a Youtube video that compared a couple different ones with factors like "how quiet is it", "can you easily push on it" and "does the motor cause it to slow down when you push hard". Medcursor was their top rated at the time and honestly, it's been a joyous $135 purchase - now going for $98.59

https://www.amazon.ca/Medcursor-Percuss ... B07Y8W62KC

Don't think I could get $500 more out of a Theragun no matter how hard I try.
Sr. Member
Sep 29, 2010
595 posts
885 upvotes
There's plenty of great knock-offs on Amazon for Under $100. Just filter by 4+ stars and look for 100's of reviews.

Even if it lasts half as long as the Theragun, you can replace it, and still have enough left over to replace it 3 more times...
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 22, 2006
2631 posts
1478 upvotes
Toronto
pdipps wrote: There's plenty of great knock-offs on Amazon for Under $100. Just filter by 4+ stars and look for 100's of reviews.

Even if it lasts half as long as the Theragun, you can replace it, and still have enough left over to replace it 3 more times...
But are they equally good (close enough?). I picked up a Sharper Image (first mistake to buy a product from a marketing company that just white labels everything) one from Costco in-store and it's garbage. All it does is vibrate.

I don't want to spend $600, so just looking for an honest answer from those that have actually used the cheaper ones and a theragun
Member
Aug 19, 2006
294 posts
24 upvotes
Mississauga
As a person whos used a cheap $100 Amazon gun, A better than average one $200 (Rebel Pro Massage gun) and this Pro, I returned the other 2 and kept the pro
Just like anything else in life, you get what you pay for
The Amazon knockoff was junk and couldn't compare at all to the output the pro has. Was easy to stall, didn't last as long and just felt cheap
The Rebel was very good for the price but not as powerful as the pro and I was able to stall that one as well
The pro has much more power and I'm not able to stall that one. I use it regularly since I workout 5 days a week
If you don't wanna drop the Pro money I would say start with the Rebel Pro (It went on sale for 150 ish during black friday) as its far better then the cheap no name Amazon models

**edit the rebel pro is on sale for $169 on Amazon currently,
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jun 12, 2003
15150 posts
1538 upvotes
Markham
Is this the Dyson of massage "guns"
ShadowVlican
Sr. Member
Sep 29, 2010
595 posts
885 upvotes
esq05 wrote: But are they equally good (close enough?). I picked up a Sharper Image (first mistake to buy a product from a marketing company that just white labels everything) one from Costco in-store and it's garbage. All it does is vibrate.

I don't want to spend $600, so just looking for an honest answer from those that have actually used the cheaper ones and a theragun
That's why I said read the reviews and only got for 4-star plus with lots of good reviews.

As with everything that gets tons of clones, some are garbage, and some are great. Choose wisely. If you read for an hour and save $500, you just "made" 500/hr. That's worth my time.

Having tried a Theragun before, there just wasn't enough difference for me to pay the extra $500 - in fact, I couldn't really tell at all,
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2018
1023 posts
940 upvotes
itsmeadam wrote: I grabbed the Medcursor after looking for a while. Stumbled on a Youtube video that compared a couple different ones with factors like "how quiet is it", "can you easily push on it" and "does the motor cause it to slow down when you push hard". Medcursor was their top rated at the time and honestly, it's been a joyous $135 purchase - now going for $98.59

https://www.amazon.ca/Medcursor-Percuss ... B07Y8W62KC

Don't think I could get $500 more out of a Theragun no matter how hard I try.
Excellent battery time too
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2017
1231 posts
1029 upvotes
esq05 wrote: But are they equally good (close enough?). I picked up a Sharper Image (first mistake to buy a product from a marketing company that just white labels everything) one from Costco in-store and it's garbage. All it does is vibrate.

I don't want to spend $600, so just looking for an honest answer from those that have actually used the cheaper ones and a theragun
Buy a corded model.. unless you like to bring yours camping or something. Most corded version have more power/longevity not to mention always cheaper. 50 dollars and if it sits there not being used no bad feelings.
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 22, 2006
2631 posts
1478 upvotes
Toronto
pdipps wrote: That's why I said read the reviews and only got for 4-star plus with lots of good reviews.

As with everything that gets tons of clones, some are garbage, and some are great. Choose wisely. If you read for an hour and save $500, you just "made" 500/hr. That's worth my time.

Having tried a Theragun before, there just wasn't enough difference for me to pay the extra $500 - in fact, I couldn't really tell at all,
Thanks! I'll give the Medcursor one linked above but quite honestly, there are just so many paid reviews and company's playing with reviews, its difficult to tell (and so I want to default to a company who's sole job is to make that product and nothing else).
Sr. Member
Nov 15, 2006
781 posts
475 upvotes
Toronto
Wondering how does a teragun compare with a $199 one from Costco.
Member
Feb 22, 2009
284 posts
73 upvotes
I'll be using this for work (so can write it off). I didn't see the elite at Sport Chek location I went to. I would have tried the BBB link above to PM but that is likely a price error as it is priced for the Prime model.

It was a toss up between Medcursor or some other knock off and Theragun Pro.

I did have spend 100, get 15 CTM and a 25x exercise equipment that surprisingly applied to the purchase. Redeemed some CTM that was just there. Still sitting on the fence whether to keep it or not as it is still quite expensive for my liking!
Last edited by bucow on Mar 23rd, 2022 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 20, 2009
8864 posts
6790 upvotes
Toronto
Buying into the Theragun brand largely depends on your needs (what you are massaging).

As I own one that I use daily, my feel it is worth the investment.
The triangular grip and adjustable massager angle are very useful for tougher to reach body parts.

Is this functionality worth the extra money? Again - depends on what you are using it for and how often.
If you need something for occasional use, the lower $ will likely suffice.
If you are using it daily for a chronic problem or a wide range of soft tissue, investing in the higher end is likely worth it.

I have not been following the market - are there any 3rd party versions that are replica knockoffs (from an ergonomic design)?
Last edited by shikotee on Mar 23rd, 2022 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When someone is burning a book, they are showing utter contempt for all of the thinking that produced its ideas, all of the labor that went into its words and sentences, and all of the trouble that befell the author . . .” ― Lemony Snicket
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 25, 2004
6856 posts
6559 upvotes
Ottawa
Has anyone tried some of the Costco guns?

Top