Expired Hot Deals

Best Buy

TP-Link Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Plug Lite - 4 Pack HS103P4 $19.99!

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 9th, 2021 11:57 pm
Dec 20, 2006
493 posts
135 upvotes
YYZC2 wrote: I bought two sets for home shipping because I was stuck at work all day.

I only need one.

If anyone wants a box at cost, let me know, otherwise I'll return it in-store.
Dm'd
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2005
2727 posts
40 upvotes
GTA
I purchased two packs during this sale but only need one, if someone in Markham wants the extra pack at cost, DM me.

Edit: Pending!
Last edited by rupture on Aug 4th, 2021 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sep 13, 2012
17 posts
25 upvotes
Markham
rupture wrote: I purchased two packs during this sale but only need one, if someone in Markham wants the extra pack at cost, DM me.

Pm'ed.
Feb 26, 2003
593 posts
44 upvotes
tkl wrote: I have used a couple of these with the wyze camera because sometimes it needs to be power cycled when it's stuck and I'm not home. I also put one with the modem for the same reason.

Also, Thanked OP. I didn't really need it but I was close to a Best Buy store when I saw this so I picked up a pack (15a)
Remember if you try to cycle the modem remotely you won’t be able to turn it back on as you just shut off your internet.
Apr 21, 2012
634 posts
850 upvotes
Ontario
I have two Kasa plugs powering some hydroponics. They've worked consistently without issues since the start of covid. I also bought a Lenovo smart plug which has a current sensor and voltage measurement built in which let's it calculate power draw. I haven't tried the scheduler on the lenovo yet. It also has auto over current shutoff. Just bringing it up in case anyone thinks those features would be handy.
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
3158 posts
2633 upvotes
BC
cavuu wrote: Remember if you try to cycle the modem remotely you won’t be able to turn it back on as you just shut off your internet.
Set it on timer and it will turn back on without internet. At least TP Link ones do
Feb 26, 2007
275 posts
305 upvotes
bam136 wrote: I use smart sockets combined with Google home for: Lamp, dehumidifier (run 7pm-7am for electricity savings), mechanical sound making fan for sleep, ceramic heater in bedroom when I want things a little warmer... Wink wink.
Lol you sure it will work with a ceramic heater? Those draw more than 15amps. Be careful it won’t start a fire!
Feb 26, 2007
275 posts
305 upvotes
cavuu wrote: Remember if you try to cycle the modem remotely you won’t be able to turn it back on as you just shut off your internet.
Haha I was wondering how he ran one of these to power cycle his modem. *I tried it myself last year and it shut off the internet*
Oct 24, 2010
571 posts
450 upvotes
Toronto
chooraymond wrote: Lol you sure it will work with a ceramic heater? Those draw more than 15amps. Be careful it won’t start a fire!
My ceramic heater draws 1500watt max(~13amp).
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2003
3626 posts
860 upvotes
GTA North
chooraymond wrote: Haha I was wondering how he ran one of these to power cycle his modem. *I tried it myself last year and it shut off the internet*
muffin4life wrote: Set it on timer and it will turn back on without internet. At least TP Link ones do
You have to set a timer and then just check back on it when the timer starts.
Heatware 3-0
Homer Simpson - Marge, don't discourage the boy! Weaseling out of things is what separates us from animals - except for the weasel.
Nov 14, 2007
343 posts
124 upvotes
bought 2 boxes, and received one 12V and one 15V
Sep 4, 2003
258 posts
124 upvotes
Toronto
Got the same. One 12A and one 15A from online order
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
3158 posts
2633 upvotes
BC
nikick wrote: bought 2 boxes, and received one 12V and one 15V
aitch wrote: Got the same. One 12A and one 15A from online order
That really sucks. Keep the 15A and return the 12A ones?
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2005
2453 posts
318 upvotes
North York
aitch wrote: Got the same. One 12A and one 15A from online order
lol me too...