Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy] (US DEAL) Insignia - 6-Quart Multi-Function Pressure Cooker [like InstaPot] - $29.99 - YMMV - (US DEAL)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 21st, 2019 4:35 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
1903 posts
2095 upvotes
Mississauga, ON

[Best Buy] (US DEAL) Insignia - 6-Quart Multi-Function Pressure Cooker [like InstaPot] - $29.99 - YMMV - (US DEAL)

If you haven't given Pressure Cookers a try, you're missing out! Brand name (InstaPot) pressure cookers go on sale for $100. If you're not ready to pluck down that much cash why not give a house brand a try? The insignia pressure cooker is on sale at BestBuy.com (US) for $29.99 (USD). Great reviews, 4.5+ stars.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/insignia-6 ... Id=6263602

YMMV - BestBuy.com doesn't ship to Canada nor do they ship to forwarders so you'll need an AmeriFriend or do in-store pickup if you happen to be going to the US or live close to the border.
4 replies
Jul 23, 2011
269 posts
152 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Good price, I was looking to pick up another one for a gift.
Apr 10, 2018
35 posts
27 upvotes
I am very happy with my instant pot, but have anyone tried insignia pressure cooker? Can anyone tell me how does it compare to the instant pot?
Nov 24, 2012
798 posts
569 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
This ends up being about $40 Canadian, plus any shipping and other fees to get it into Canada. For less than $10 more, you can get the genuine article - from the Instapot "Lux" entry-level line - when it goes on sale. (Walmart Canada had the 8-quart Lux on sale for $48.88 this past Black Friday.) Given Insignia's hit-and-miss quality, it may be worth the wait.