• Jun 7th, 2019 10:01 am
[OP]
Mar 9, 2013
6 posts
5 upvotes
ANGE-GARDIEN

[Best Buy] [Warm] Google Nest Doorbell Hello 259.99

Hi guys,

This doorbell cam goes down regularly at this price, but if you need it, here's your chance to save money.

Don't forget ebates!

Here's the English link, thanks jawnamuffins! :

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/go ... e/12222651

Also available at other retailers and online for the same price : Walmart, Homedepot, Staples

Cheers!
Last edited by mekkkkkkkk on Jun 6th, 2019 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
10 replies
Feb 1, 2008
114 posts
46 upvotes
Wait for the Kasa Doorbell...it's coming out soon. No subcription. 2K video.

I currently own a Skybell and plan to sell it and upgrade to Kasa. I'm very satisfied with other products I own as well.....Light switches and Exterior camera
Nov 19, 2016
200 posts
86 upvotes
montrealmike wrote:
Jun 6th, 2019 8:26 am

I currently own a Skybell and plan to sell it and upgrade to Kasa. I'm very satisfied with other products I own as well.....Light switches and Exterior camera
Thanks for the tip. Lately I'm sort of getting smart home fatigue and feel like I should just go Google for everything (outdoor cams, doorbell, wifi pucks, etc. )

Decisions, decisions
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
1300 posts
1205 upvotes
Alberta
I was hoping the PH1518 code would work for an additional 15% off, but sadly, it doesn't. The code worked great on a Philips Hue order stacked with their hue bundle offer with lightstrips on sale, for triple savings and ebates on top of that.
Aug 29, 2017
170 posts
171 upvotes
MisterTeee wrote:
Jun 6th, 2019 8:35 am
Thanks for the tip. Lately I'm sort of getting smart home fatigue and feel like I should just go Google for everything (outdoor cams, doorbell, wifi pucks, etc. )

Decisions, decisions
That is what I have done and everything works seamlessly. Strongly recommend this approach
Apr 26, 2007
30 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto
montrealmike wrote:
Jun 6th, 2019 8:26 am

The TP link Kasa series is awesome. You might be able to grab it from BH Photo online (based in buffalo, i think) well before its available in Canada. I grabbed a few Kasa Spot cams ($49 US) soon after its release, and all in i spent about $60.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
1300 posts
1205 upvotes
Alberta
lidster wrote:
Jun 7th, 2019 8:47 am
Home Depot is also running a similar promo, $259 for the Nest Hello
Also the same price on the Google store and probably most other places too...
Jul 29, 2013
232 posts
89 upvotes
Toronto
Problem with Kasa Camera's that I'm hearing about is that you'll receive quite a bit of false notifications when it notices the wind, shadows or when the sun goes down. Has anyone else experienced these issues?
Banned
Jun 3, 2019
12 posts
11 upvotes
Clocksmith25 wrote:
Jun 7th, 2019 9:36 am
Problem with Kasa Camera's that I'm hearing about is that you'll receive quite a bit of false notifications when it notices the wind, shadows or when the sun goes down. Has anyone else experienced these issues?
Yeah when i was looking for reviews before buying one i did read something similar about it but i still bought it as my close friend suggested and so far nothing like false notifications!!!!