Hot Deals

[Best Buy] [WARM to HOT - Online only] NanoLeaf Aurora Rhythm Module 3-Panel Expansion Pack - $60

[OP]
Dec 18, 2017
622 posts
1063 upvotes
Vancouver, BC

[Best Buy] [WARM to HOT - Online only] NanoLeaf Aurora Rhythm Module 3-Panel Expansion Pack - $60

For those of you who jumped on the Nanoleaf 9-pack price error last week, and were wondering if you'd ever be able to justify spending money on paying for a Rhythm module to complement your fancy new Nanoleaf Aurora panels (the add-on to make your Nanoleaf Panels sync with your music), this is probably it.

The Rhythm module itself sells for $60 at most retailers, including nanoleaf.me. But in the pack featured, you'll get 3 additional panels, which in my view is a good deal.

I've been tracking Nanoleaf prices for the past 12 months and this expansion pack definitely makes a welcome addition to your panels if you don't already have the rhythm module at a new low price. However, this one is not a pricing mistake as BB has listed it as a sale that ends on August 29th.

When weighed against last week's pricing mistake, this one's like paying $10 for each of the 3 panels, and $30 for the rhythm module.

PLEASE NOTE: This is an expansion pack, so a power controller is not supplied, but you can add these panels and the rhythm module to your existing Nanoleaf Aurora setup.

Screen Shot 2019-08-19 at 09.32.25.png
Last edited by vancityguy0 on Aug 19th, 2019 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't request PMs in your signature - Mods
9 replies
Jan 20, 2017
17 posts
59 upvotes
Montreal QC
Much appreciated. I did in store reservation and got confirmation right away. Now...what will i build with 12 panels....
Feb 4, 2017
278 posts
224 upvotes
Afternoon514 wrote:
Aug 19th, 2019 1:17 pm
Much appreciated. I did in store reservation and got confirmation right away. Now...what will i build with 12 panels....
When you open it, can you confirm it has the rhythm module inside as well? From the description I feel like it's just 3 additional panels.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
6857 posts
2679 upvotes
Toronto
Taroble wrote:
Aug 19th, 2019 2:23 pm
When you open it, can you confirm it has the rhythm module inside as well? From the description I feel like it's just 3 additional panels.
Yeah from the description pretty sure it’s an expansion for the rhythm edition and does not include the rhythm module.
Nov 22, 2015
526 posts
463 upvotes
Toronto
I wonder if I should buy a couple of these just to expand my 15 rhythm panel or wait. I don't need the rhythm module. Never used it either.
[OP]
Dec 18, 2017
622 posts
1063 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Angultra wrote:
Aug 19th, 2019 3:02 pm
Yeah from the description pretty sure it’s an expansion for the rhythm edition and does not include the rhythm module.

AFAIK, the rhythm edition just meant you’d get the rhythm module in the bundle. The panels themselves have the exact same functionality regardless of which bundle they’re a part of.

EDIT: this might just be a naming error on Best buy’s Part. If anyone gets this delivered before I do, can you kindly confirm whether the Rhythm Module is included?
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
2511 posts
609 upvotes
Montreal
they don't sell the 15 panel package anymore?
[OP]
Dec 18, 2017
622 posts
1063 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
tarushin wrote:
Aug 19th, 2019 7:51 pm
they don't sell the 15 panel package anymore?
I’ve only seen them during last year’s sales/holiday season after which they disappeared. Might be a seasonal thing - can’t tell.
Jan 20, 2017
17 posts
59 upvotes
Montreal QC
No module. Misleading :( snd in the add it promises a remote in the description
[OP]
Dec 18, 2017
622 posts
1063 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Sorry to waste everyone’s time folks!

I didn’t know the product was mislabeled!