Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

WARM Logitech Harmony Smart Control with Home Hub $79.95

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 1st, 2019 11:03 am
10 replies
May 10, 2010
940 posts
1483 upvotes
Kenora
Good price. If this is anything like the ones the mailed out a while ago, they come in white boxes, and look like refirbs. I wish the advanced remote was included with this, I can never remember what short/long press I have set for the control buttons on mine Disappointed Face
Dec 30, 2006
331 posts
330 upvotes
Oakville
Good warning about the white box for others!
I just ordered it last week and i got a white box and thought real box would be inside and opened it to reveal the actual hub sitting there... so that wasn't going to make a good gift with the sealing stickers all open with peeled cardboard sticking to them! So returned it. Bought the $99 updated harmony hub kit that is on sale for black friday and it comes in retail box. $20 more but i guess it's the later version so i'm ok with that. It still was a good discount.

I have the old harmony hub kit and love it! i have a control 4 home automation unit for my home theatre downstairs but it's a pain with all the custom programming... the harmony works so well that i wouldn't do home automation again. I've used universal remotes all my life since a kid but this hub is best one for ease of setup/programming and works well with different types of remotes like IR or non-IR.
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2004
1518 posts
703 upvotes
Victoria
Does anyone know what the difference between the $79 and $99 hub/remotes are (Harmony Hub vs. Harmony Companion?

And does anyone have an experience using a Harmony with a new Shaw Blue Curve Wireless TV Player (Xi6)?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2005
6758 posts
1785 upvotes
Montreal
An extra button on the companion remote for lighting controls.
Phils
Dec 15, 2010
75 posts
192 upvotes
Turkey
I never understood why Logitech puts a 8 device limit on these. I just hit the 8 device limit on the TV and cant add smart lights now. There’s a hack/workaround that’s not worth the hassle.
Dec 21, 2010
72 posts
19 upvotes
Hundred percent will be refurb like last week's sale. Got mine and it was great when it worked. Most times the remote wouldn't respond. Really annoying I think it was just a lemon refurb
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2006
4264 posts
5638 upvotes
Muskoka
For all of you who picked up anAmazon FireTV Stick, this remote can be configured to work with that.
Public Mobile
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2006
4264 posts
5638 upvotes
Muskoka
For all of you who picked up anAmazon FireTV Stick, this remote can be configured to work with that.
Public Mobile
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2006
2059 posts
3875 upvotes
That's so odd, no where in the description do I see them describe this as refurb or non retail boxing. They should really say so if this is the case.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
4264 posts
7110 upvotes
frugalcanuck wrote: That's so odd, no where in the description do I see them describe this as refurb or non retail boxing. They should really say so if this is the case.
Think they are not refurbs but bulk packages.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)