Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

Weight Benches - various $100 to $200

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 28th, 2020 4:39 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2009
4127 posts
4352 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
loserga wrote: I don't understand how major retailers can still be selling the Bowflex benches when they're no longer listed on Bowflex's own website, and are reported to be no longer supported by Bowflex.
When a product is discontinued by the manufacturer they usually don't take the stock back, so the retailers who still have inventory on hand want to get rid of it so they discount it.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2011
3633 posts
444 upvotes
RICHMOND HILL
Ecsta wrote: When a product is discontinued by the manufacturer they usually don't take the stock back, so the retailers who still have inventory on hand want to get rid of it so they discount it.
Right, but would the retailer take returns for an item that's no longer supported by the manufacturer? Take Amazon for example.
May 15, 2019
6 posts
3 upvotes
Kindly let me know if you received yours. I have been experiencing alot of problems with Canadian tire. Specifically with regards to fitness equipment. I ordered the dumbells at three different locations listed as available only to get cancelled. I was able to get the dumbells through flaman fitness. With regards to the bench, I had a pre-order with northern fitness for 280 taxes included but then saw the Canadian tire offer of 225 taxes included so naturally I went with that. I noticed just now I was refunded that money but the order is still listed as in progress -_- so I'm pretty sure that means my order was cancelled. Tried checking Northern Fitness and their price went up to 280 plus tax so probably gna be like 310 or so and no delivery until September. I will be speaking with customer service tomorrow. Maybe it is an error but even their website still list all locations east of toronto as order and pick up within 7-13 days. Very confused.
Apr 7, 2011
64 posts
17 upvotes
Halifax, NS
JACliffe wrote: Seems ok since a lot of home workout stuff is sold out atm. $100 one looks nicer than $200 one.
The adjustable one might look nicer but to change angles with the pin is terrible. Get the bigger one because it is rated higher on weight. Keep in mind when deciding on a bench that the weight the it is rated for also includes your body weight.
May 15, 2019
6 posts
3 upvotes
Can confirm that after two weeks Canadian tire cancelled my order. This is the fourth time I've been snaked. I had 270 set aside for a bench and was able to find someone on Kijiji. I understand it's the times but Canadian tire services in terms of the online ordering and maybe it's only in particular to the fitness equipment/bowflex stuff Royally suck!
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2017
1186 posts
594 upvotes
JACliffe wrote: Seems ok since a lot of home workout stuff is sold out atm. $100 one looks nicer than $200 one.
BEWARE-One of the reviews says it can't be used to do flat bench presses because this can’t be adjusted parallel to floor. It has to be adjust to an incline position.
Oct 18, 2010
360 posts
271 upvotes
MrBigNose wrote: it was $139 on amazon.ca ? that's hot.
the back of Weider pro 225L looks short.
Yup. Had to cancel my first order and reorder at $139. So far so good. It's got a nice wide seat. And the bench is rated at 800 lbs weight capacity.
Sep 20, 2006
143 posts
32 upvotes
Toronto
Would you guys recommend this Magicfit bench?? Apparently it comes installed and set up is takes about 5 min. Its also foldable and has many positions and rated at 550lbs.

179.99 for a foldable bench, too good to be true? The bowflex 5.1 foldable is double the price when its in stock?

Need something for the home as I wont be going back to the gym anytime soon.

https://www.amazon.ca/Magic-Fit-Adjusta ... 086C1ZC9P/
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2005
7143 posts
3409 upvotes
Germany
Rogues2017 wrote: BEWARE-One of the reviews says it can't be used to do flat bench presses because this can’t be adjusted parallel to floor. It has to be adjust to an incline position.
Damn. I ordered this yesterday. I cannot believe they made an adjustable bench that doesn’t fold flat. Sigh. Now I have to return this.
Oct 29, 2019
533 posts
392 upvotes
Wow.. the price gouging on these are unreal I had the Fitness Reality bench in mind for the last couple of weeks, it was at 199 everywhere and now bestbuy is 249 also Walmart now increases it to 299 lol.
Feb 5, 2012
426 posts
127 upvotes
Toronto
desilla wrote: Would you guys recommend this Magicfit bench?? Apparently it comes installed and set up is takes about 5 min. Its also foldable and has many positions and rated at 550lbs.

179.99 for a foldable bench, too good to be true? The bowflex 5.1 foldable is double the price when its in stock?

I'd also like to know. Need something for my condo with my bowflex 552
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2006
3336 posts
615 upvotes
poppy1337 wrote: I'd also like to know. Need something for my condo with my bowflex 552
Seems pretty good for the price. Of course there's always the $280+ ones but for $179, it looks decent!
Sep 26, 2015
708 posts
385 upvotes
desilla wrote: Would you guys recommend this Magicfit bench?? Apparently it comes installed and set up is takes about 5 min. Its also foldable and has many positions and rated at 550lbs.

There's also this one too...

bench
Jun 12, 2020
98 posts
136 upvotes
If anyone was eying the Rogue Adjustable Bench 2.0, it just came back in stock today.
Mar 2, 2015
470 posts
1154 upvotes
Montreal, QC
What’s a good mat i can use for a treadmill or for a bench like this?
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2007
2659 posts
539 upvotes
yyzthe6 wrote: Wow.. the price gouging on these are unreal I had the Fitness Reality bench in mind for the last couple of weeks, it was at 199 everywhere and now bestbuy is 249 also Walmart now increases it to 299 lol.
Fitness Reality bench went for $132.50 for a couple of days or so in mid July. It's not a $249 -$299 bench. Gearforfit is OOS but on their website they have a bench they sell for cheaper than on Amazon. I ordered at 3pm and got it next day for them, but check their website for stock.
Feb 5, 2012
426 posts
127 upvotes
Toronto
nagooro wrote: There's also this one too...

bench
Hmm this one has a max weight of only 330 lbs but costs $10 more.
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2006
1865 posts
1525 upvotes
Center of the univer…
Rogues2017 wrote: BEWARE-One of the reviews says it can't be used to do flat bench presses because this can’t be adjusted parallel to floor. It has to be adjust to an incline position.
That doesn't make sense, the top portion definitely looks like it can be flat parallel to the floor. The seat is the only thing that doesn't move. If we are discussing about the welder 255l

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)