Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy/The Source/GameStop

Xbox All Access Now Available at Best Buy/The Source/GameStop $39.99/month Series X with 24 Month Game Pass Ultimate

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 11th, 2021 12:47 am
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2012
4440 posts
7634 upvotes
Toronto

Xbox All Access Now Available at Best Buy/The Source/GameStop $39.99/month Series X with 24 Month Game Pass Ultimate

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Best Buy/The Source/GameStop
Xbox All Access now available at Best Buy.

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/event/xbox ... e6008de93f

Xbox Series X: https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/event/xbox ... ng_details
$39.99/month 24 Month term, Xbox Series X with 24 Months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Xbox Series S: https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/event/xbox ... ng_details
$29.99/month 24 Month term, Xbox Series S with 24 Months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

The Source also now has Xbox All Access, for those that are having a hard time getting pass the processing screen on Best Buy or just want it from the source, it's available there as well,

https://www.thesource.ca/en-ca/xbox-all-access

Series X: https://www.thesource.ca/en-ca/gaming/x ... /108090646

Series S: https://www.thesource.ca/en-ca/gaming/x ... /108090647

Gamestop has Restocked their All Access stock

Series X: https://www.gamestop.ca/Xbox%20Series%2 ... es-x?xaa=1
Series S: https://www.gamestop.ca/Xbox%20Series%2 ... es-s?xaa=1

Last edited by Guest2274885 on Oct 7th, 2021 6:03 pm, edited 8 times in total.
295 replies
Sep 28, 2015
925 posts
1124 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
Note this requires you to take a loan with RBC and may affect your credit score.
Nov 12, 2014
440 posts
394 upvotes
Brampton, ON
Dumb question - if I already have an xbox account with GPU, Can I add these 2 years to it?
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2012
4440 posts
7634 upvotes
Toronto
icemannn123 wrote: Dumb question - if I already have an xbox account with GPU, Can I add these 2 years to it?
a friend of mines got this from GameStop and he said the xbox came with 2yrs game pass ultimate on it but you don't have to activate it right away. Xbox game pass has a 3yr max limit, so when you're able to, you can activate it.
Jan 17, 2008
731 posts
371 upvotes
icemannn123 wrote: Dumb question - if I already have an xbox account with GPU, Can I add these 2 years to it?
From the link:
An Xbox All Access purchase includes 24 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. So, what happens if I have an existing Xbox Game Pass and/or Xbox Live Gold membership when I purchase a console with Xbox All Access?

If you're already an Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass member, any days remaining in your membership(s) will be converted to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio when you redeem the 24-month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership and added to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership up to a maximum of 36 months. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate memberships are limited to 36 months.

If you’re already an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate member, wait until your existing membership has a prepaid balance that is less than 12 months before redeeming the 24-month Ultimate membership through Xbox All Access. You will be unable to redeem with more than 12 prepaid months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

To check your prepaid balance, sign in to your account through the Microsoft Account page.

Please note: once converted to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, your Xbox Live Gold and other Game Pass memberships cannot be unconverted. Learn more by visiting the Xbox Game Pass page.
Last edited by jestik on Sep 24th, 2021 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6665 upvotes
Nexzen wrote: a friend of mines got this from GameStop and he said the xbox came with 2yrs game pass ultimate on it but you don't have to activate it right away. Xbox game pass has a 3yr max limit, so when you're able to, you can activate it.
I have 1 year remaining so if i bought this am i able to make my account have 3 years correct or am i wrong?
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6665 upvotes
jestik wrote: From the link:
An Xbox All Access purchase includes 24 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. So, what happens if I have an existing Xbox Game Pass and/or Xbox Live Gold membership when I purchase a console with Xbox All Access?

If you're already an Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass member, any days remaining in your membership(s) will be converted to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio when you redeem the 24-month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership and added to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership up to a maximum of 36 months. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate memberships are limited to 36 months.

If you’re already an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate member, wait until your existing membership has a prepaid balance that is less than 12 months before redeeming the 24-month Ultimate membership through Xbox All Access. You will be unable to redeem with more than 12 prepaid months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
got my answer from your post right when i posted my question thank you!
Buy first think later!
Nov 12, 2014
440 posts
394 upvotes
Brampton, ON
jestik wrote: From the link:

To check your prepaid balance, sign in to your account through the Microsoft Account page.

Please note: once converted to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, your Xbox Live Gold and other Game Pass memberships cannot be unconverted. Learn more by visiting the Xbox Game Pass page.
Thank you Sir!
Deal Fanatic
May 8, 2002
5863 posts
2611 upvotes
Most RFDers do not pay full price for the ultimate membership, so this kind of ruins the deal. Would take a no interest plan for the console alone, but having to pay full price for the membership is not ideal, especially when I just renewed 3 years through the ongoing conversion deal...
Feb 17, 2009
72 posts
33 upvotes
Sorry to slightly hijack this thread, but I recently got a new OLED and would like to upgrade my consoles to take advantage of it. Managed to snag a PS5 at BB, what's the best path to finding an Series Xer these days? I haven't seen many threads on it or tweets from the big box stores.

Thoughts RFD?
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6665 upvotes
joshmxpx wrote: Most RFDers do not pay full price for the ultimate membership, so this kind of ruins the deal. Would take a no interest plan for the console alone, but having to pay full price for the membership is not ideal, especially when I just renewed 3 years through the ongoing conversion deal...
i have 1 year left on my ultrimate is there someone i can reload at a good price besides waiting for it to run out?
Cause i would just buy the console without the finance and then the ultimate seperate
Buy first think later!
Nov 26, 2014
359 posts
153 upvotes
Quebec
Thank you OP, ordered it because cannot find the console alone anywhere... Anyone knows if they will ship it quickly when you proceed that way? In other words when they sell you this 39.99$/month plan do they have the Xbox in stock ready to ship?
Mar 30, 2008
426 posts
567 upvotes
Toronto
warmdeals wrote: Note this requires you to take a loan with RBC and may affect your credit score.
Imagine the bank denied you mortgage just because you bought an XBO :/
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2019
1075 posts
3046 upvotes
Went through the fine print:

Soft credit check to verify you can get a $1200 line of credit through RBC.

You can choose console and checkout.

Hard credit check during checkout - they can decline the financing even if “approved” earlier.

Payment done through RBC Payplan portal - receive email with link/info after purchase.

You will not be able to see the status of the order through the traditional BestBuy order tool.

30 days to cancel after receiving console, RBC to negate/refund within 10 days after return to BB.

1 year warranty regardless of payment plan length
Jun 18, 2010
533 posts
140 upvotes
GTA
p0nk1n wrote: Thank you OP, ordered it because cannot find the console alone anywhere... Anyone knows if they will ship it quickly when you proceed that way? In other words when they sell you this 39.99$/month plan do they have the Xbox in stock ready to ship?
I ordered it yesterday evening and it arrived today noon.
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2012
4440 posts
7634 upvotes
Toronto
p0nk1n wrote: Thank you OP, ordered it because cannot find the console alone anywhere... Anyone knows if they will ship it quickly when you proceed that way? In other words when they sell you this 39.99$/month plan do they have the Xbox in stock ready to ship?
I believe they do
Mar 9, 2009
662 posts
773 upvotes
paying full price for gamepass is the deal killer here IMO
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2001
3719 posts
1680 upvotes
However, no reason why you can't really combine the gold conversion with this deal. Do the gold deal (or if you already have) get the all access, and wait the 2 years to activate the gpu. In addition the loan is interest free.

While it's true that you do end up paying for 2 years gpu, it's still a great value at full price - and your price potentially locked at today's price for 2 or 3 years from now, its likely to be a bit more in 2023 or 2024. And of course the last part, availability of the xbox series x.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)