Best Buy

Xbox Series X 1TB Halo Infinite Limited Edition Bundle - Cost not HotDeal

28 replies
Deal Fanatic
Feb 19, 2017
5273 posts
3736 upvotes
Vancouver
Funny thing is PS5/Series X is still considered a "hot deal" even at regular price right now due to lack of stock. Just wish there were more exclusive games for either console (that takes better advantage of the hardware).
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2016
1026 posts
1271 upvotes
canada
Payment charged at shipping time. Says shipped by Nov 15th.

No real loss in pre ordering.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7132 posts
6228 upvotes
Ottawa
Paigne wrote: Funny thing is PS5/Series X is still considered a "hot deal" even at regular price right now due to lack of stock. Just wish there were more exclusive games for either console (that takes better advantage of the hardware).
Yeah...so far the most "taking advantage" that has happened is patches being released that enable 4K 60fps for a bunch of games on PS5. Factor in a few exclusives and it's not TOO bad, all things considered. I've certainly gotten value from the console since it helped tremendously with COVID keeping us confined more than ever this past winter.
With Fido Mobile!
May 16, 2010
194 posts
140 upvotes
Scarborough
Gah, Missed it because Best Buy had an expired card still saved and set as default. By the time i finally got it switched it was sold out
Feb 7, 2015
114 posts
116 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
man thats a sweet lookin bundle, grats to those who secured one
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2010
1204 posts
1762 upvotes
Toronto
Just curious, how can it be a bundle when its not bundled with anything?
Sep 19, 2019
126 posts
110 upvotes
DealOrNoDeal55 wrote: Just curious, how can it be a bundle when its not bundled with anything?
It is bundled with a digital version of Halo Infinite
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
14566 posts
31385 upvotes
DealOrNoDeal55 wrote: Just curious, how can it be a bundle when its not bundled with anything?
Ask Nintendo , it works !
Apr 2, 2009
280 posts
173 upvotes
Vancouver
blockbstone wrote: It is bundled with a digital version of Halo Infinite
If I have Game Pass Ultimate then do I need digital version of Halo?
May 15, 2011
495 posts
332 upvotes
for a sec I thought to myself "Halo Infinite is out? What happened to all the news/media/hype?". I wonder if they will meet the Nov 15 date. Time to see what recent trailers are out there although I am supposing the newest stuff will be timed towards the events in the fall such as Cyber Monday.
Time to update my signature!
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2006
1364 posts
2070 upvotes
Hammonds
Jet2643 wrote: for a sec I thought to myself "Halo Infinite is out? What happened to all the news/media/hype?". I wonder if they will meet the Nov 15 date. Time to see what recent trailers are out there although I am supposing the newest stuff will be timed towards the events in the fall such as Cyber Monday.
Look into the proposed staged launch. Like 6 to 9 months before online iirc

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)