Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

Zelda Breath of the Wild Champions Amiibos Preorder $21.99

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 25th, 2017 2:13 pm
Dec 12, 2009
317 posts
175 upvotes

[Best Buy] Zelda Breath of the Wild Champions Amiibos Preorder $21.99

Hi,

I did a search and did not see this posted yet.

Not a hot deal but at least available for preorder and I would rather take my chances with Bestbuy as Amazon has been sending amiibos in bubble mailers lately.

Mipha: https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/am ... 80208.aspx?

Revali: https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/am ... 80210.aspx?

Daruk: https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/am ... 80206.aspx?

Urbosa: https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/am ... 80207.aspx?
13 replies
Jul 23, 2010
450 posts
1520 upvotes
Québec
I'm surprised they are still in stock after so long. Did Nintendo increase stock or the Amiibo craze is over (maybe both) ?
I ordered all of them since I'm a Zelda fan!
Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2011
10185 posts
5573 upvotes
Toronto
parapudaw wrote: Interesting... event the Guardian is available.
I think it's the hype of the game.

Was there a 4-pack with all 4 amiibos?
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2005
1197 posts
917 upvotes
Toronto
The Kwisatz wrote: I'm surprised they are still in stock after so long. Did Nintendo increase stock or the Amiibo craze is over (maybe both) ?
I ordered all of them since I'm a Zelda fan!
Hard to say. I thought Nintendo was continuing to produce the top selling amiibo, so any speculators who bought "rare" amiibo to flip were just not able to see any returns.
Also, the retail prices are now $21.99 in Canada, which is a lot to ask for most people so the Champion figures will see demand a fraction of what Link amiibo can do.

I remember when they were $12.99... then jumped to $15.99... now at $21.99 I can't see myself collecting them all and I'm only going with the ones that really appeal to me.
Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2011
10185 posts
5573 upvotes
Toronto
Newpunk wrote: Hard to say. I thought Nintendo was continuing to produce the top selling amiibo, so any speculators who bought "rare" amiibo to flip were just not able to see any returns.
Also, the retail prices are now $21.99 in Canada, which is a lot to ask for most people so the Champion figures will see demand a fraction of what Link amiibo can do.

I remember when they were $12.99... then jumped to $15.99... now at $21.99 I can't see myself collecting them all and I'm only going with the ones that really appeal to me.
I didn't know you could still flip them, weird. The last ones I bought were the 2 Cloud ones. There's just too many and you're right, the price is almost double of what it once was, far too much to pay to collect IMO. GF is already mad I've saved for the new Lego MF.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
7282 posts
1820 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
$21.99 EACH

Yeah amiibos are getting expensive. These will probably be my last amiibos to get for my collection.
There's a sucker born every minute.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2006
2248 posts
2398 upvotes
Newpunk wrote: Hard to say. I thought Nintendo was continuing to produce the top selling amiibo, so any speculators who bought "rare" amiibo to flip were just not able to see any returns.

Regular ones are still $15.99 (new MARIO series). Zelda were always $22 for some reason.
Feb 11, 2015
68 posts
198 upvotes
York, ON
Best Buy got a bunch of the Wolf Link amiibo's back in stock too. Picked one up at the local wal-mart.

Probably gonna hold off on these Champion amiibos tho until we know what they do in game. Was disappointed with the recent Metroid ones and returned them.
Thanks for the heads up tho OP.
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2012
1297 posts
1754 upvotes
VANCOUVER
theboschman wrote: Regular ones are still $15.99 (new MARIO series). Zelda were always $22 for some reason.
The build quality for Zelda amiibo is much better than regular ones.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2003
4026 posts
1858 upvotes
3000Dollars wrote: Best Buy got a bunch of the Wolf Link amiibo's back in stock too. Picked one up at the local wal-mart.

Probably gonna hold off on these Champion amiibos tho until we know what they do in game. Was disappointed with the recent Metroid ones and returned them.
I believe each champion has some sort of armor set in the breath of the wild game.

And annoying that all the BOTW Amiibos are more pricier as compared to the regular. Not to mention they are harder to find in general.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2009
2731 posts
2375 upvotes
GTA
3000Dollars wrote: Best Buy got a bunch of the Wolf Link amiibo's back in stock too. Picked one up at the local wal-mart.

Thanks for the link.

Ive been looking for this one!
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
3763 posts
1545 upvotes
Montreal
amiibo had a good run but after smash serie ended, don't see the need of getting anymore and wow @ those price they keep going up!
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2009
2731 posts
2375 upvotes
GTA
tarushin wrote: amiibo had a good run but after smash serie ended, don't see the need of getting anymore and wow @ those price they keep going up!
I collect them because Im a figure collector. Thats not to say ill buy every single one, just the ones I think look nice.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)