Expired Hot Deals

Best Canvas Custom Printing (Canvas, phone case, blankets etc) - Save 20% off $30 or more

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 21st, 2020 9:54 am
[OP]
Penalty Box
Jul 21, 2019
345 posts
651 upvotes

Best Canvas Custom Printing (Canvas, phone case, blankets etc) - Save 20% off $30 or more

Deal Link:
Best Canvas does custom printing, mainly canvas prints, but can also print on metal, forex etc. and does custom printed phone cases, pillows, blankets etc.
You get to customize how it looks when ordering, I ordered 4 large Canvas Prints with the 20% off coupon using promo code: BC20AFTER30
There is also buy one get one 50% off using (promo codes cannot be combined): SAVE50
There is a spot for the promo code at checkout, the website is: https://www.bestcanvas.ca/index-new/

The pricing is very good, I got the 4 large canvas prints (36x24 and 40x20) for a little over $150 with the coupon - there is free shipping on orders over $150.
You can upload any picture/photo you want (I used ones found online, the resolution matters as to what size you can get), stores charge a lot more for ugly random prints, and with this you can customize whatever you want, mine turned out amazing and I have got so many compliments for them, great gift ideas as well.
I looked online and this place is the cheapest that does the custom printing, they are from Florida and ship via UPS (does not require signature they will leave the package if you set that in your account).
10 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2207 posts
1774 upvotes
Vancouver
Sign up for their newsletter they will spam you with promo codes forever - but they really are by far the best bang for buck. I have used them for 50+ prints in the last 5 years.
[OP]
Penalty Box
Jul 21, 2019
345 posts
651 upvotes
evanwier wrote: Sign up for their newsletter they will spam you with promo codes forever - but they really are by far the best bang for buck. I have used them for 50+ prints in the last 5 years.
Yeah, they are, I looked at many others, and even without the promo codes they were still cheaper, and the quality was amazing. The promo codes do last a very long time and they do have quite a few, I am not even sure on expiry and if they will ever expire, but didn't see anyone has posted this website and they are really a great deal.
Nov 8, 2018
57 posts
52 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
was looking to get a canvas printed with them but their website only has up to 40" by 40". Anyone know if they go bigger than that?
[OP]
Penalty Box
Jul 21, 2019
345 posts
651 upvotes
scawscaw wrote: was looking to get a canvas printed with them but their website only has up to 40" by 40". Anyone know if they go bigger than that?
I contacted their support because I was curious too, no unfortunately they don't do bigger, 40" by 40" is the biggest they have. Canvas Champ would probably be the next go to if you want a big bigger, they do up to 54" by 54" but a lot more expensive.
Nov 8, 2018
57 posts
52 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Brandon26 wrote: I contacted their support because I was curious too, no unfortunately they don't do bigger, 40" by 40" is the biggest they have. Canvas Champ would probably be the next go to if you want a big bigger, they do up to 54" by 54" but a lot more expensive.
Ahh thanks!
Nov 12, 2012
457 posts
455 upvotes
Mississauga
where are they located..?
@ OP are you somehow related to bestcanvas..?
[OP]
Penalty Box
Jul 21, 2019
345 posts
651 upvotes
RFDler wrote: where are they located..?
@ OP are you somehow related to bestcanvas..?
They are from Florida, but works out to our benefit as no taxes, and only about $15 for UPS shipping or free shipping for over $150.
No, I don't have any association with them, I was just really impressed with what I got for the price, easily the best decoration I have, and with the 20% off the pricing is very good.
Dec 22, 2006
238 posts
20 upvotes
Does anyone know if customs/duties are required for their products shipped to Canada? They have asterisks "*" on their pricing, so not sure what that means.