• Oct 26th, 2018 6:27 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2007
3183 posts
423 upvotes
Mississauga

Best cheap lease options now (GTA)

Looking for a economical car what's best options for a 2 year lease. Waiting a bit to see if any EV incentives come back in a few years and main car is a 2017 Bolt (Which rocks)
5 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2007
3183 posts
423 upvotes
Mississauga
dreaderus wrote: Looking for a economical car what's best options for a 2 year lease. Waiting a bit to see if any EV incentives come back in a few years and main car is a 2017 Bolt (Which rocks)

yikes no responses and two downvotes for no reason lol.
Deal Addict
Jun 13, 2009
1007 posts
254 upvotes
dreaderus wrote: yikes no responses and two downvotes for no reason lol.
I don't remember where I heard this but I think it fits here - If your car is broken down on the side of the road and you try to wave down cars/people to help you, they will ignore you. If people see you trying to push your car, they will stop to help you.

Lease has a number of factors and your initial post is super vague and no indication that you have made an attempt to research on your own. If you don't know where to start, consider these questions:

1. What is your budget?
2. How many KM's do you drive per year and is this a car for commuting?
3. Have you checked leasebusters for a car with 24 months left on it? Do you know what leasebusters is?
4. What cars have you looked at and do you have a preference?
5. Sedan? coupe? SUV? Pick up truck? Van? Bus? Tank?
6. Anything else that might be relevant?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2007
3183 posts
423 upvotes
Mississauga
skwigglyline wrote: I don't remember where I heard this but I think it fits here - If your car is broken down on the side of the road and you try to wave down cars/people to help you, they will ignore you. If people see you trying to push your car, they will stop to help you.

Lease has a number of factors and your initial post is super vague and no indication that you have made an attempt to research on your own. If you don't know where to start, consider these questions:

1. What is your budget?
2. How many KM's do you drive per year and is this a car for commuting?

3. Have you checked leasebusters for a car with 24 months left on it? Do you know what leasebusters is?
4. What cars have you looked at and do you have a preference?
5. Sedan? coupe? SUV? Pick up truck? Van? Bus? Tank?
6. Anything else that might be relevant?
[/quote

cheap economical, tideover to grabbing a newer EV. Elantra/forte type stuff.
Deal Addict
Jun 13, 2009
1007 posts
254 upvotes
dreaderus wrote: cheap economical, tideover to grabbing a newer EV. Elantra/forte type stuff.
https://leasebusters.com/en/details.asp?ID=263465

Elantra, 21 month lease, under $300/month and has wear protection which is useful for when you return the car to the dealership. The only thing you have to make sure is not to wreck or its $11k for the buyout (+ remaining payments)

Enjoy.