• Last Updated:
  • Sep 26th, 2019 10:09 am
[OP]
Banned
May 15, 2016
7020 posts
2483 upvotes

Best cheap mattress

The wirecutter says the leesa is the best but also recommends the zinus as a cheap alternative. Does anyone know the difference between the zinus lines? I've seen the green tea, cloud, and hybrid versions but I know most of the reviews are fake. Is there a way to test them? I know most mattresses have a 90 day trial but I don't really have space to have 2-3 kings in my new condo to try at the same time. Any advice as to how I can buy my mattress?
8 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2012
4183 posts
3391 upvotes
Toronto
Save up more money and buy a mattress from a store where you can actually try them out.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2011
1852 posts
1025 upvotes
London
What is your budget? Saying "cheap" is meaningless.

Regardless, Ikea is the place to go.
[OP]
Banned
May 15, 2016
7020 posts
2483 upvotes
My budget is best bang for the buck. I'll pay a little extra for comfort but not for marketing. I'd buy from a store if it wasn't so much more than the online ones.
Dec 6, 2017
94 posts
27 upvotes
torontotim wrote: Save up more money and buy a mattress from a store where you can actually try them out.

This is actually terrible advice in today's environment. To really test a mattress you need 2 weeks on it .

Buy them online, they give you 90 days and if you so not like it call them up and return and try a different one.

10 minute test does not mean you will sleep well on it.

I bought a Novobed and love it.
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2018
1292 posts
1306 upvotes
Why cheap out on something you will spend 1/3 of your life on and will affect your health?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)