• Last Updated:
  • Feb 28th, 2018 7:17 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
3116 posts
1073 upvotes

Best fast food chilled/frozen drinks

What is your guys go to for a frozen drink ?

Currently drinking, Tim Hortons raspberry lemonade and Mcdonalds blueberry pomegranate smoothie

thinking of trying a Harveys slushie/smoothie, not many other choices.

Does Wendys, taco bell, Wendys, have any?
Last edited by toronto19850 on Feb 28th, 2018 10:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
6 replies
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
45945 posts
8939 upvotes
T.O. Lotto Captain
toronto19850 wrote: What is your guys go to for a frozen drink ?

Currently drinking, Tim Hortons raspberry lemonade and Mcdonalds blueberry pomegranate smoothie

thinking of trying a Harveys slushie/smoothie, not many other choices.

Does Wendys, taco bell, Wendys, have any?
Try that frozen milk shake/smoothie machine @ esso gas stations.
Not all have it... but i notice them creeping up at several t.o locations.

Its like a kcup for dessert drinks.
Taste and texture is good! & i guess i like the novelty of "making it myself". (You only really gotta put the cup in and press a button lol)
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
3116 posts
1073 upvotes
UrbanPoet wrote: Try that frozen milk shake/smoothie machine @ esso gas stations.

Taste and texture is good! & i guess i like the novelty of "making it myself". (You only really gotta put the cup in and press a button lol)
WHAT? it's a Keurig for smoothies/frozen milk shakes?

Im going to Esso later to see if mine has it, it's a circle K one. (used to be run on the sun but changed recently)
Any clue what's it called?

Is it this?
If it is, I saw a sour patch kids flavour on instagram. Apparently it tastes really good and it's not too sour
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2009
7420 posts
4700 upvotes
Victoria, BC
UrbanPoet wrote: Try that frozen milk shake/smoothie machine @ esso gas stations.

They are called F'real shakes and they are delicious. My favourites are the strawberry flavour (milkshake, not the smoothie) and the rootbeer flavour. So yummy.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
3116 posts
1073 upvotes
Chickinvic wrote: They are called F'real shakes and they are delicious. My favourites are the strawberry flavour (milkshake, not the smoothie) and the rootbeer flavour. So yummy.
weren't at my Esso :(
are they anywhere else?