Tags:
None
[OP]
Jul 4, 2014
4 posts
Vancouver, BC

Best Gears of War 4 deal

Hey guys!

I´m hunting for a copy of Gears of War 4. It turns out the code to get the classic games expires on december 31, so I can´t buy it online. They have it in several stores for about $50, but only on Walmart for $30. However, they´re sold out. I was wondering if you knew of any store with the same deal or somewhere where they´d match my prize. Hopefully somewhere in Victoria BC or surroundings xD

Thanks!
5 replies
Deal Expert
May 14, 2007
15018 posts
2041 upvotes
Scarborough / Markha…
I bought it from Walmart online and just received it. It came with a separate card inside with individual codes for each old GoW game.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 18, 2012
8156 posts
3258 upvotes
East York mofo!
pricematch it in-store at Bestbuy with Walmart for $29, and if they don't accept it for whatever reason then go to another Bestbuy and try there. can also try PM'ing at RCSS
Deal Addict
May 11, 2003
2508 posts
343 upvotes
redhotgalego wrote: Hey guys!

I´m hunting for a copy of Gears of War 4. It turns out the code to get the classic games expires on december 31, so I can´t buy it online. They have it in several stores for about $50, but only on Walmart for $30. However, they´re sold out. I was wondering if you knew of any store with the same deal or somewhere where they´d match my prize. Hopefully somewhere in Victoria BC or surroundings xD

Thanks!
Where did you read the codes must be used by Dec 31? Im looking at the one that came with my package and it says nothing about an expiry date.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
Apr 5, 2012
177 posts
111 upvotes
Toronto
redhotgalego wrote: Hey guys!

Thanks!
Buy it wherever is cheapest online and pm me for my spare codes (already had them from gears ultimate edition)
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2003
6893 posts
1577 upvotes
T dot 6
e-man wrote: Where did you read the codes must be used by Dec 31? Im looking at the one that came with my package and it says nothing about an expiry date.
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/buy-ge ... 0-6441372/

Microsoft has announced a new incentive to encourage people to pick up Gears of War 4. Everyone who buys the game on Xbox One--digital or at retail-- before the end of 2016 will receive copies of all the Gears of War Xbox 360 games.
stubhub and clearly.ca suck, like really suck