Best Gift Basket Sites

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 14th, 2020 10:14 pm
[OP]
May 3, 2009
683 posts
996 upvotes

Best Gift Basket Sites

Anyone have any recommendations for great Canadian gift basket sites that may have good selections of food/wine/cheese/candles or one that has a great discount code or great value ?
Just looking at options for Christmas this year while many family cant travel ..
Thanks in advance ...
4 replies
Nov 3, 2020
2 posts
2 upvotes
Hi Winnie! Be careful with sites that offer everything under the sun....You are probably looking at dropshippers or assembly line gift basket producers. I could more readily point you towards some excellent designers if you let me know a bit more about your project. Is it corporate?
[OP]
May 3, 2009
683 posts
996 upvotes
BerytheY28984 wrote: Hi Winnie! Be careful with sites that offer everything under the sun....You are probably looking at dropshippers or assembly line gift basket producers. I could more readily point you towards some excellent designers if you let me know a bit more about your project. Is it corporate?
Sorry I just saw this now - No - this is more for family or friends - food baskets of treats that doesn't involve too much sugar - something different that is still healthy since many are stuck at home ... I am looking at Bloomex right now ... One in Calgary and maybe one here in Richmond/Vancouver ... I can also do it myself but just thought if anyone had any recommendations or a better service than I would love to try it ..... Thanks again for replying ....
Nov 3, 2020
2 posts
2 upvotes
http://pacificbasketco.com

She is an excellent designer, has been in the business for over a decade and I knew her personally when I was in the business. Call them up and see if they are doing custom work, if they aren't they should be able to point you in the right direction.
[OP]
May 3, 2009
683 posts
996 upvotes
BerytheY28984 wrote: http://pacificbasketco.com

She is an excellent designer, has been in the business for over a decade and I knew her personally when I was in the business. Call them up and see if they are doing custom work, if they aren't they should be able to point you in the right direction.
Thanks so much ! I do want to support local .