• Last Updated:
  • Oct 19th, 2018 5:04 pm
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 5, 2007
3855 posts
641 upvotes
416
Aryagorn wrote:
Dec 31st, 2017 2:39 am
That's Epic IPTV, it's different from Epicstream and generally considered inferior
Thanks! Good to know.
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2004
3424 posts
60 upvotes
CuriousC wrote:
Dec 31st, 2017 9:02 am
I looked at Vader and honestly their site did not inspire me.
Both Epicstream's site and IPTVBoss' look more professional. The reseller provides info on how to setup the client on different OSes or appliances
Agreed their website is terrible. I purchased from https://tvservice.club/ and support/service has been fantastic.
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2005
3339 posts
113 upvotes
Been around for Kodi and Android boxes. New to IPTV. Just want a subscription for reliable sports (not choppy and no freezing). English channels would be great as well. So many on the market making promises...
Penalty Box
May 16, 2012
2631 posts
766 upvotes
TORONTO
wookie wrote:
Dec 31st, 2017 11:59 am
Agreed their website is terrible. I purchased from https://tvservice.club/ and support/service has been fantastic.
Pretty website rarely equates to superior service in this industry. It is actually not smart to have one to begin with because that is how they get shut down. You have to remember, this is not exactly legal and these providers can get in a quite a bit of trouble if caught.
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2015
1121 posts
84 upvotes
East York, ON
Euro2012 wrote:
Dec 31st, 2017 12:45 pm
Pretty website rarely equates to superior service in this industry. It is actually not smart to have one to begin with because that is how they get shut down. You have to remember, this is not exactly legal and these providers can get in a quite a bit of trouble if caught.
really?
I thought this is legal...damn... glad that I paid for just 1 month
Buying pirated content is also a crime ...
I am wondering how they get to register with Paypal...no wonder why some only use Bitcoin
Penalty Box
May 16, 2012
2631 posts
766 upvotes
TORONTO
CuriousC wrote:
Dec 31st, 2017 1:56 pm
really?
I thought this is legal...damn... glad that I paid for just 1 month
Buying pirated content is also a crime ...
I am wondering how they get to register with Paypal...no wonder why some only use Bitcoin
Because they use personal paypal accounts or register it under a bogus profile.

It is certainly not legal but the people on the end of the demand chain are not someone these companies or the govt would go after anyways (just as it was the case with DirectTV satellite dishes a decade ago). They would however most certainly go after resellers and providers because they are the ones that are publicly broadcasting these feeds which is illegal.

If this was legal why would anyone in their right mind ever pay 100s of dollars for cable TV :)
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2004
3424 posts
60 upvotes
Euro2012 wrote:
Dec 31st, 2017 12:45 pm
Pretty website rarely equates to superior service in this industry. It is actually not smart to have one to begin with because that is how they get shut down. You have to remember, this is not exactly legal and these providers can get in a quite a bit of trouble if caught.
Sorry I wasn't clear. I agree that Vader's website is terrible and not that the one I recommended is better because of the website but certainly does have a more polished website + support has been great.
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2015
1121 posts
84 upvotes
East York, ON
Euro2012 wrote:
Dec 31st, 2017 2:59 pm
If this was legal why would anyone in their right mind ever pay 100s of dollars for cable TV :)
Well paying 100$/month for cable TV just to have to watch hundreds of minutes of ads every month does not sound right or fair either...so let's not get into that debate :-)
I was/am more concerned with my end of the deal...
If we could get the OTA channels for all the countries in this word over IPTV I would still pay for convenience.
I have not looked yet for a Kodi addon that can give me just that but I think I should.
Penalty Box
May 16, 2012
2631 posts
766 upvotes
TORONTO
CuriousC wrote:
Dec 31st, 2017 3:40 pm
Well paying 100$/month for cable TV just to have to watch hundreds of minutes of ads every month does not sound right or fair either...so let's not get into that debate :-)
I was/am more concerned with my end of the deal...
If we could get the OTA channels for all the countries in this word over IPTV I would still pay for convenience.
I have not looked yet for a Kodi addon that can give me just that but I think I should.
My point was that if someone charged 100 dollars for something you can get literally everywhere for 10, the 100 dollar price point would go out of business within a month. As long as there are tons of people willing to pay 100s of dollars for their cable subscription, they will keep charging that. Remember: it is the consumer that ultimately controls the market because they are the ones that decide whether they will pay for something or not
Sr. Member
Aug 3, 2009
571 posts
44 upvotes
Aggy wrote:
Dec 31st, 2017 10:08 am
Thanks! Good to know.
Yea Epic IPTV is a scam. Go only with Epicstream.
I tried them as a trial as well, 90% of the channels didnt work on Epic IPTV, no idea why it even exists lol

I would go only with one of the resellers listed here: https://www.reddit.com/r/epicstream
Sr. Member
Aug 3, 2009
571 posts
44 upvotes
wookie wrote:
Dec 31st, 2017 3:35 pm
Sorry I wasn't clear. I agree that Vader's website is terrible and not that the one I recommended is better because of the website but certainly does have a more polished website + support has been great.
How is Vader now.? I tried them a few months back and reseller support was terrible. I found a guy on reddit but i think he was too new.
Penalty Box
May 16, 2012
2631 posts
766 upvotes
TORONTO
cyphr wrote:
Dec 31st, 2017 4:05 pm
Yea Epic IPTV is a scam. Go only with Epicstream.
I tried them as a trial as well, 90% of the channels didnt work on Epic IPTV, no idea why it even exists lol

I would go only with one of the resellers listed here: https://www.reddit.com/r/epicstream
Lol what happened to "I won't spam anymore"? I guess that lasted for less than 24 hours. It's obvious you are either a reseller or are affiliated with one, give it a rest :)
Sr. Member
Aug 3, 2009
571 posts
44 upvotes
Euro2012 wrote:
Dec 31st, 2017 4:11 pm
Lol what happened to "I won't spam anymore"? I guess that lasted for less than 24 hours. It's obvious you are either a reseller or are affiliated with one, give it a rest :)
huh? You obviously think you know it all somehow? You keep countering anything I try to say, maybe you need to give it a rest instead of me?

I am just confirming his post about "Epic IPTV" being a fake provider, you need to give it a rest instead. How in the world am i an affiliate when I am sending someone to a link to Reddit? Even better read up on reddit.com/r/iptv way better than the harassment here for trying to help someone.
Penalty Box
May 16, 2012
2631 posts
766 upvotes
TORONTO
cyphr wrote:
Dec 31st, 2017 4:20 pm
huh? You obviously think you know it all somehow? You keep countering anything I try to say, maybe you need to give it a rest instead of me?

I am just confirming his post about "Epic IPTV" being a fake provider, you need to give it a rest instead. How in the world am i an affiliate when I am sending someone to a link to Reddit? Even better read up on reddit.com/r/iptv way better than the harassment here for trying to help someone.
I suggest you read the RFD rules first and it might shine some light.

You said that you voiced your opinion on EpicStreams and from what I remember you have provided that link at least once or twice already. Doing it multiple times is the very definition of soliciting.

Then you say "I would only go with one of these resellers listed here" while no one asked you for a link. This is also promotion and soliciting. Well, unless you have personally dealt with every single reseller and have come to a conclusion that the ones listed there are unique in some way which is doubtful therefore your statement is deceiving.

Not "know it all" mate, just shinning some light (while not promoting ANYONE) on how the industry works so people who are not familiar with IPTV do not get influenced/wronged by certain comments.

We all heard your opinion: EpicStream is "the best", "the most reliable", "most HD", "best EPG", "the source of all streams", etc. While you are certainly entitled to have one, I fail to understand why you need to repeat this every 24-48 hours. This is my one and only point.

Let's not turn RFD into reddit, this forum is so popular because nonsense is kept to a minimum. Happy new year
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2004
3424 posts
60 upvotes
cyphr wrote:
Dec 31st, 2017 4:06 pm
How is Vader now.? I tried them a few months back and reseller support was terrible. I found a guy on reddit but i think he was too new.
Ive been happy with it, found reseller on reddit and link I posted to is his website. If you check IPTV subreddit you can get a trial from user BitIPTV (he resells other services as well)

Top

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)