Best lease rates 2021 - compact luxury SUV

[OP]
Oct 27, 2009
40 posts
16 upvotes
montreal

Best lease rates 2021 - compact luxury SUV

Hi guys,

What are the best deals you were able to get on your compact luxury suvs?

I'm thinking BMW X3, Audi Q5, Lincoln Corsair, Acura RDX, Lexus NX or RX, Porsche Macan, Land Rover Discovery Sport or Evoque, Volvo XC60, Mercdes GLC or GLB, Infiniti QX50, Alfa Romeo Stelvio and the Jaguar F-Pace.

Please be as specific as possible as to the option and the rebates you got , try to reply by copy pasting (and filling) this grid:

Car make and model:
Included options :
Province:
Lease length:
Km allowance:
Interest rate:
If interest rate reduction vs displayed one, specify why :
Dealer discount:
other discounts or deals :
Residual value % ($ amount doesn't matter):
Vehicle trade-in yes or no (if yes what amount does it take off your lease) :
Cash down :
Total due on delivery :
On which month did you conclude the deal :

I think this will help us all shopping in this category !
23 replies
Sep 16, 2015
488 posts
998 upvotes
Calgary, AB
This thread feels like we've just been given a class assignment. How about you build yourself a spreadsheet and share your results with us? ;)
[OP]
Oct 27, 2009
40 posts
16 upvotes
montreal
i thought the whole purpose of this community was to share so that everyone can profit off of the common knowledge Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes. I can throw some numbers around for the few cars I've been to see and get quotes for but I want to see what people managed to get as their best deal. People will reply when they feel they got a great deal and that will help us all benchmark our quoted prices.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 20, 2018
5519 posts
4590 upvotes
KingvisiblE wrote: i thought the whole purpose of this community was to share so that everyone can profit off of the common knowledge Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes. I can throw some numbers around for the few cars I've been to see and get quotes for but I want to see what people managed to get as their best deal. People will reply when they feel they got a great deal and that will help us all benchmark our quoted prices.
you can get all that from CCC and/or their website (lease rates, residuals, % margin, fees etc). unless you have exactly model/config/options/terms/loyalty, numbers from others won't be much help. you have way too many cars there, go figure out what you like first
Aug 17, 2018
759 posts
521 upvotes
15 models there, come back when you get down to 3-5.
[OP]
Oct 27, 2009
40 posts
16 upvotes
montreal
I just wanted to see what people were getting as deals on these different models. They are all part of the same category and generally people looking for one of these, are willing to consider another if the price is right. I see that all people here like to do is take information. if i would have poste amazing deal on the volvo xc60 with details of the deal i had gotten , I can guarantee you that 3 posts later someone would have replied - I've gotten a much better deal on the Q5 ...etc etc etc . and so on - eventually that thread would have filled with all sorts of different quotes and comparisons. I figured might as well start it broad and open the discussion up. Evidently i was wrong..
Deal Expert
Jan 15, 2006
17001 posts
15608 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Come on, who shops like this? If all you care is $$$ just get the cheapest Korean car.
Deal Addict
May 30, 2012
4042 posts
1388 upvotes
BC
why would anyone need a list like this? if i want a X3, why do I care about leasing rate of a F-Pace?
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2018
2248 posts
2287 upvotes
GTA
KingvisiblE wrote: I just wanted to see what people were getting as deals on these different models. They are all part of the same category and generally people looking for one of these, are willing to consider another if the price is right. I see that all people here like to do is take information. if i would have poste amazing deal on the volvo xc60 with details of the deal i had gotten , I can guarantee you that 3 posts later someone would have replied - I've gotten a much better deal on the Q5 ...etc etc etc . and so on - eventually that thread would have filled with all sorts of different quotes and comparisons. I figured might as well start it broad and open the discussion up. Evidently i was wrong..
Your original post doesn't come across like this at all. You are more or less giving a research assignment to RFD members on multiple models with multiple details to be provided in a specific format. Good luck with that.

Maybe just pick a couple of models and ask what negotiated leasing deals people are getting after you have done your research on them.
Feb 26, 2021
21 posts
12 upvotes
Toronto
Honestly if you want to get a quick general idea of what kind of lease rates to expect, I suggest taking a look at lease takeover sites (e.g. LeaseBusters, etc.)
Jan 28, 2017
943 posts
985 upvotes
LOL why don't you play around with all the build and price configurators and tabulate it yourself on excel. Total cost will vary significantly due to options even if we gave you inputs

Also don't expect any discount or lease promos on the Macan, and maybe also the Jag or Land Rover
Deal Fanatic
Sep 1, 2004
7102 posts
5965 upvotes
EP32k2 wrote: Come on, who shops like this? If all you care is $$$ just get the cheapest Korean car.
This.
May 2, 2020
207 posts
329 upvotes
Toronto
While I think your post is exhausting, to say the least... You could have incorporated what your monthly budget looks like pre/after tax and what you are actually looking for in a compact lux SUV...

Regardless of those saying you can't get a deal or discount on a JLR... I mean depends on the model.. The ones you listed, it is definitely possible.
Blessed are the flexible, for they shall never be bent out of shape
Feb 7, 2009
213 posts
91 upvotes
I know OP intention is not maybe what it seems...

but agreed as some posts above. It comes off as assigning everyone to do the hard work/labor and sitting there doing nothing or contributing then reaping the final benefits.

Unfortunately too many of these entitled people out there these days.
I cut a lot of these leeches out of my life genuinely wanting to help.

But back on topic, OP narrow down the top 1-3 cars you want search the forum as there is lots of info and potential contacts. Good luck
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2013
1725 posts
1027 upvotes
Toronto
My only contribution to this thread will be to take the Jag, Land Rover and Alfa out of your list :)
Deal Expert
Jul 30, 2007
30079 posts
16101 upvotes
Toronto
Here is one illustration of 2021 Lexus NX300 with luxury package - MSRP $54,200

May 2021 factory credit $3,000 (after taxes)
Project 7% dealer side discount $3,794
freight / PDI fees + AC tax + tire levies = $2,236 rolled into monthly payment

36 months / 20,000km
May posted interest rate 1.9%. With Security deposit of $7,500, interest rate is reduced to 0.4%
May posted Residual - 54%
$0 down

Projected monthly payment - 638.30 + taxes = OTR. WITH SD given, Projected monthly payment - $588.75 + taxes = OTR. The potential savings of giving SD would be = ($49.55 + taxes) x 36 months
Due on delivery - first + security deposit (if applicable) + license + dealer admin fee (if applicable) + $0 down + ppsa

Note: For loyalty, there is a 1.5% rate reduction on it but the illustration is not reflecting this.
Last edited by booblehead on May 26th, 2021 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
Jul 30, 2007
30079 posts
16101 upvotes
Toronto
Here is one illustration of 2021 Lexus RX350 with Fsport 2 package - MSRP $65,650

May 2021 factory credit $1,000 (after taxes)
Project 7% dealer side discount $4,595
freight / PDI fees + AC tax + tire levies = $2,236 rolled into monthly payment

36 months / 20,000km
May posted interest rate 1.9%. With Security deposit of $10,000, interest rate is reduced to 0.4%
May posted Residual - 54%
$0 down

Projected monthly payment - 826.20 + taxes = OTR. WITH SD given, Projected monthly payment - $765.05 + taxes = OTR. The potential savings of giving SD would be = ($61.15 + taxes) x 36 months
Due on delivery - first + security deposit (if applicable) + license + dealer admin fee (if applicable) + $0 down + ppsa

Note: For loyalty, there is a 1.5% rate reduction on it but the illustration is not reflecting this.
Last edited by booblehead on May 26th, 2021 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May 6, 2019
79 posts
105 upvotes
Car make and model: 2021 Volvo XC60 T8 eAWD Inscription Expression

Included options : XC60 T8 eAWD Inscription Expression $66,650.00, P0008 - Climate Package
$1,000.00, P0014 - Premium Package $1,500.00, MET - Metallic Paint $900.00, LEA -
Leather Upholstery $1,500.00, 001074 - Air Quaility w/ Advanced Air Cleaner $350.00,
XPRPKG - Protection Package $470.00, XMDFLP - Rear Mud Flaps $120.00, XBMPCV
- Stainless Steel Bumper Cover $160.00, XCARGOC - Cargo Cover $355.00

Province: Ontario
Lease length: 48
Km allowance: 16000
Interest rate: 2.90% (conquest included)
If interest rate reduction vs displayed one, specify why : Conquest
Dealer discount: $4000
Monthly Payment: $790 tax inclusive
other discounts or deals :
Residual value % ($ amount doesn't matter): 62%
Vehicle trade-in yes or no (if yes what amount does it take off your lease) : No
Cash down : $0
Total due on delivery : $1200
On which month did you conclude the deal : May 2021
Deal Expert
Jul 30, 2007
30079 posts
16101 upvotes
Toronto
Here is one illustration of 2021 BMW X3 30 with ADA & Prem Enhanced packages - MSRP $61,950

May 2021 factory credit $0
Project 6% dealer side discount $3,717
freight / PDI fees + AC tax + tire levies = $2,600 rolled into monthly payment

48 months / 16,000km
May posted Interest rate 3.99%
May posted residual 45%
$0 down

Projected monthly payment - $834 + taxes = OTR.
Due on delivery - first + security deposit + license + dealer admin fee + $0 down + ppsa

Note: For loyalty, there is a 0.75% rate reduction on it but the illustration is not reflecting this.