Black Friday & Cyber Monday Discussion 2018

Best LED Tv Deal out now or this weekend?

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 20th, 2018 12:44 pm
[OP]
May 5, 2014
6 posts
Toronto, ON

Best LED Tv Deal out now or this weekend?

I've now been ramping up my search for an LED 4k tv, 55inch or even a wee larger. I've had my eye on the TCL on Amazon.ca for $549. You can also buy an extended warranty on it for $50 extra I believe. Should I just bite the bullet and buy it or wait until this weekend? Is there a better deal out there on a decent 55 led TV? I've heard great things about the TCL is why and Amazon delivers of course. p.s. also trying to find a Dyson stick vacuum cordless but one thing at a time. Any suggestions please?
6 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2007
4347 posts
1632 upvotes
panayoti wrote:
Nov 19th, 2018 9:22 pm
I've now been ramping up my search for an LED 4k tv, 55inch or even a wee larger. I've had my eye on the TCL on Amazon.ca for $549. You can also buy an extended warranty on it for $50 extra I believe. Should I just bite the bullet and buy it or wait until this weekend? Is there a better deal out there on a decent 55 led TV? I've heard great things about the TCL is why and Amazon delivers of course. p.s. also trying to find a Dyson stick vacuum cordless but one thing at a time. Any suggestions please?
Another thread in the wrong forum discussing cheap panel 55” TVs. Use the search function. This topic has been discussed to death. Here’s just one of the many threads
whats-best-deal-55-bb-bf-2239675/

Good luck with that TCL panel lottery
Everything has been said before, but since nobody listens we have to keep going back and beginning all over again. - Andre Gide
[OP]
May 5, 2014
6 posts
Toronto, ON
Red_Army wrote:
Nov 19th, 2018 10:05 pm
Another thread in the wrong forum discussing cheap panel 55” TVs. Use the search function. This topic has been discussed to death. Here’s just one of the many threads
whats-best-deal-55-bb-bf-2239675/

Good luck with that TCL panel lottery
gotcha. thanks.
Sep 1, 2011
35 posts
9 upvotes
Ottawa
I am eyeballing the

RCA 50" 4K UHD Smart TV with Roku OS 4K | LED | 3x HDMI | 60Hz
$329.99

from the Source flyer.

Seems like a good deal
Nov 18, 2018
11 posts
2 upvotes
panayoti wrote:
Nov 19th, 2018 9:22 pm
We just bought it from Amazon. Did not want to wait for BF as the price was pretty good and could possibly be removed or sold out at Amazon on BF. Did not want to chance that.