Best Light Fixture Store --- also looking for specific fixture

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 2nd, 2020 7:12 pm
[OP]
Jan 2, 2011
273 posts
165 upvotes

Best Light Fixture Store --- also looking for specific fixture

Hi guys I was wondering if anyone has a good recommendation for light fixture store? I would prefer that over buying online. In the GTA. I know some places can be really marked up!

Also been looking for a specific fixture that always wanted for awhile. I will attach photo if anyone has seen it! (Going on a limb here lol... wayfair has something simple but not quite)
Images
  • 20191217_204413.jpg
5 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2005
4527 posts
391 upvotes
Burlington
Union Lightning if you want a big selection and want to shop in person however I never bought anything from them. Did buy in person from Concept Lighting in Burlington but appears they are now closed, the Oakville location is still around.

Did buy from Prima Lighting and Luminaires & Cie from their websites, no issues whatsoever.
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2007
4086 posts
1353 upvotes
Ottawa
Multi Luminaire is a great store - at least, they used to be. I haven't really shopped for light fixtures for five or six years now so cannot speak to what they are today. They used to carry Kichler, Hubbardton Forge (my favourite), Hinkley, Murray Feiss, Hudson Valley, etc. - I don't know if they still do.
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2005
1951 posts
596 upvotes
Mississauga
I know you said you wanted something in the gta.. however during our recent reno we ordered all our stuff from https://www.canadalightingexperts.com and happy with their service and prices. Some of which were cheaper than what we found in local stores.