Best office / computer chair under $200

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 27th, 2020 11:17 pm
[OP]
Apr 18, 2018
76 posts
45 upvotes

Best office / computer chair under $200

My ikea office chair has bit the bullet after 5 years of everyday use and me trying to "fix" it. It was fine; certainly better than all of the staples bonded leather garbage I've had over the years even though it was only $100 or so.

I am looking at the Ikea Markus for my next chair, but apparently they don't do curbside pickup and shipping takes 6 weeks(!?).
1 reply
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2011
1771 posts
552 upvotes
Edmonton
tonnie wrote: My ikea office chair has bit the bullet after 5 years of everyday use and me trying to "fix" it. It was fine; certainly better than all of the staples bonded leather garbage I've had over the years even though it was only $100 or so.

I am looking at the Ikea Markus for my next chair, but apparently they don't do curbside pickup and shipping takes 6 weeks(!?).
6 weeks is just the maximum quote they give. For us it took like 3 weeks to deliver.

There are other budget office chair options at stores like Staples, but I think IKEA is better. I've been thinking of upgrading my IKEA Millberget, but unsure of options. The IKEA Flintan was downright uncomfortable so I gave it to my sister. The Ikea Langfjall seems like a good one, but stores are closed so I can't try it out at all.