Travel

Best option for Universal Studios Hollywood

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 10th, 2020 5:44 pm
[OP]
Nov 17, 2019
1 posts

Best option for Universal Studios Hollywood

Hi! We've booked a trip to California next month and my dinosaur-obsessed kids really want to see Jurassic World at Universal Studios. I've been google'ing like crazy and have not found any decent deal for a single day visit. The only discounts seem to be with the Orlando-based attractions. Is there any way to get a deal or will I find myself paying $400+USD for a single day for the family (I will need a defibrillator!) Thanks in advance for any leads you can pass along...
7 replies
Nov 6, 2014
674 posts
1006 upvotes
Woodbridge, ON
Enjoy some quality time with the children.....forget about $$$. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2007
1378 posts
1533 upvotes
BC
Single day tickets are expensive and not much in deals out there. You can get a little bit of savings buying online from UndercoverTourist.com where we normally get our theme park tickets.

Other money saving tips check out Mousesavers.com
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
8106 posts
1167 upvotes
TO
fordmaple wrote: Enjoy some quality time with the children.....forget about $$$. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Op like what the above said, enjoy the vacation.
Achieva Financial /KOHO / STACK (0% FX Fee) /Tangerine / EQ Bank member / I use Plastiq for paying bills with my CC

"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent
Nov 3, 2005
424 posts
41 upvotes
Toronto
First.. I'm the OP :D I unfortunately clicked the "sign in with FB" option not realising it would be entirely separate from my usual login.

Anyway... I absolutely intend to enjoy the holiday... I hate to think it came across as anything but that! My kids are my universe but I'm also addicted to bargains hence my membership here and my request for deal suggestions :D

Thank you so much @WetCoastGuy ... I haven't heard of either of those sites and will go check them out now...
And WOW!!! Thanks, @jackrabbit000 ! I hadn't thought of the City Pass type of option... we will be in the US prior to the California trip next month so I'll see if I can pick one up. THANK YOU!
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2015
1788 posts
1118 upvotes
NOT centre of Univer…
CanadaSweetheart wrote: First.. I'm the OP :D I unfortunately clicked the "sign in with FB" option not realising it would be entirely separate from my usual login.

Anyway... I absolutely intend to enjoy the holiday... I hate to think it came across as anything but that! My kids are my universe but I'm also addicted to bargains hence my membership here and my request for deal suggestions :D

Thank you so much @WetCoastGuy ... I haven't heard of either of those sites and will go check them out now...
And WOW!!! Thanks, @jackrabbit000 ! I hadn't thought of the City Pass type of option... we will be in the US prior to the California trip next month so I'll see if I can pick one up. THANK YOU!
Check Costco.com. They have lots of multipass options that include universal. You can buy them here online too.
On a 'smart' device that isn't always so smart. So please forgive the autocorrects and typos. If it bothers you, then don't read my posts, but don't waste my time correcting me. If you can get past the typos, then my posts generally have some value.