Shopping Discussion

Best options for Internet for a month(Toronto)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 14th, 2020 8:34 pm
[OP]
Nov 22, 2007
843 posts
74 upvotes
Toronto

Best options for Internet for a month(Toronto)

Any recommendations on internet providers that offers a good speed for a reasonable price? I’m just visiting for a month and a half for closing a condo. I need it for work and I download and send large quantities of files.
Location is downtown Toronto.
8 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2012
1036 posts
874 upvotes
Vancouver
Really not worth the time to get an appointment, have it installed and uninstalled and return equipment. Use hotspot etc., ... Use corporate phone data lol.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 31, 2006
6668 posts
1544 upvotes
Toronto
sunnysidesolutions wrote: Really not worth the time to get an appointment, have it installed and uninstalled and return equipment. Use hotspot etc., ... Use corporate phone data lol.
Neither will work as Op's mention " I download and send large quantities of files". Lol...
Deal Fanatic
Jan 31, 2006
6668 posts
1544 upvotes
Toronto
thl0103 wrote: Any recommendations on internet providers that offers a good speed for a reasonable price? I’m just visiting for a month and a half for closing a condo. I need it for work and I download and send large quantities of files.
Virgin Mobile 25/10 is $50 unlimited (no contract, month to month). But if your condo is tie-up with a an exclusive provider (rogers or bell), then that is the only option you have.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2014
2046 posts
1300 upvotes
Just Moved To Somewh…
@thl0103 Are you closing as is you SOLD a condo or bought a condo? If you sold a condo why do you not talk with your realtor, considering the commission you are paying they should be able to accommodate you.
“Before one can have a Clue they must first accumulate 10 Inklings. That said, all it takes is one bad post and you erase all Inklings & Clues accumulated'"
May 15, 2019
52 posts
40 upvotes
GTA
thl0103 wrote: Any recommendations on internet providers that offers a good speed for a reasonable price? I’m just visiting for a month and a half for closing a condo. I need it for work and I download and send large quantities of files.
The Public Library.
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2004
3757 posts
1042 upvotes
For short term use, best option is to sign up with Virgin or Fido. No connection fee, no issue cancelling early, etc.