Best place to buy Appliance Parts in GTA

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 18th, 2021 4:00 pm
[OP]
Nov 29, 2003
55 posts
4 upvotes

Best place to buy Appliance Parts in GTA

What’s a good store around the GTA to buy appliance parts from?
Last edited by Mars2012 on Apr 18th, 2021 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added detail to title for clarity
4 replies
May 28, 2012
11376 posts
3597 upvotes
Saskatoon
I used to recommend Reliable Parts but now only do it if you need it right away. If you can order it online from another source i.e. Amazon, you are going to get a much better price. An example, we bought a dryer belt from Reliable Parts a couple years ago and cost was almost $80. Recently, we bought another part for the dryer which came with the belt and the entire cost was around $40 from Amazon. Similarly with oven seal gasket, found item much less expensive on Amazon after we bought from Reliable Parts.
Deal Guru
Sep 1, 2005
13772 posts
8485 upvotes
Markham
Amre Supply is another place to buy from.

https://www.amresupply.com/

Online places from the US might be good as well. Use Shippsy or Cross Border Pickups if they don't ship to Canada or if their shipping costs are exorbitant which some are.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2011
6596 posts
3577 upvotes
Mississauga
Mars2012 wrote: I used to recommend Reliable Parts but now only do it if you need it right away. If you can order it online from another source i.e. Amazon, you are going to get a much better price. An example, we bought a dryer belt from Reliable Parts a couple years ago and cost was almost $80. Recently, we bought another part for the dryer which came with the belt and the entire cost was around $40 from Amazon. Similarly with oven seal gasket, found item much less expensive on Amazon after we bought from Reliable Parts.
Amazon is probably okay but the part will most likely not be OEM.

Having said that, last year in the height of the first wave I had the door lock fail on my Kenmore washing machine. Reliable Parts had what I needed so I did the replacement... until it failed about five months later. Took a chance on an Amazon part and it while it was definitely aftermarket, it has so far outlasted the previous supposedly OEM part.