Home & Garden

Best place to buy Dahua Starlight Security Cameras ?

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 28th, 2020 2:33 pm
[OP]
Oct 13, 2010
596 posts
95 upvotes

Best place to buy Dahua Starlight Security Cameras ?

Is Andy the only trusted person as encouraged by IPCamTalk or are there other good sellers too ?

Only interested in american/international non-Chinese ones with legit upgradable firmware.

Looking for turret styles.
8 replies
Jul 13, 2016
281 posts
427 upvotes
There are others, even others with a presence on IPCamTalk. Jumbo Security is one that comes to mind.

Andy is very involved in that community and makes sure he maintains a good reputation with everyone else who is very involved in that community, so his name just happens to come up an awful lot.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2008
4552 posts
1013 upvotes
I actually just bought one from Andy via Aliexpress. Shipping via DHL took 3-4 business days.

The starlight series is amazing btw. It doesn't even need to go into infrared mode at night.
Let's hug it out
[OP]
Oct 13, 2010
596 posts
95 upvotes
RCGA wrote: I actually just bought one from Andy via Aliexpress. Shipping via DHL took 3-4 business days.

The starlight series is amazing btw. It doesn't even need to go into infrared mode at night.
Which models?
[OP]
Oct 13, 2010
596 posts
95 upvotes
soupmaster666 wrote: There are others, even others with a presence on IPCamTalk. Jumbo Security is one that comes to mind.

Andy is very involved in that community and makes sure he maintains a good reputation with everyone else who is very involved in that community, so his name just happens to come up an awful lot.
Any others? Can't find the jumbo one. Some links would be appreciated.

I'm just finding Andys prices are higher for some reason.
Sep 15, 2017
316 posts
284 upvotes
Saskatoon
Bought a few from Andy a year or so ago, couldn't be happier.
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2005
3740 posts
1131 upvotes
Toronto
Can someone please provide a link to either the starlight series on AliExpress and Andy's store on AliExpress?
[OP]
Oct 13, 2010
596 posts
95 upvotes
Repooc wrote: Can someone please provide a link to either the starlight series on AliExpress and Andy's store on AliExpress?
Check Andys store on ipcamtalk or aliexpress. I ordered from "Dahua franchised store" on aliexpress
Apr 30, 2013
643 posts
306 upvotes
King City
Repooc wrote: Can someone please provide a link to either the starlight series on AliExpress and Andy's store on AliExpress?
Interested as well.