• Last Updated:
  • Sep 1st, 2021 1:13 pm
[OP]
Nov 28, 2019
677 posts
298 upvotes

Best Place to Order Photo Prints?

Hi

I don't do photo prints very much, when I did I would use Costco and get them printed at the closet Costco. Now they got rid of all their in store photo shots I am finding the online Costco option not that great.

Their prices are usually lower than other places but now even the photo prints have shipping costs (I don't think they use to but I could be wrong). I wanted to print like 26 pictures out and I would have had to pay $2 in shipping.

The 2cents the prints are cheaper per picture does not make up for the shipping costs when places like Staples or Walmart have free instore pickup.

I am wondering other than Staples and Walmart are there any other ones I should look at for future prints?

Both of these annoyed me. Staples online photo center annoyed me so much. Some of my photos where getting cropped and I could not figure how to do my own editing to fix that (usually you can do a quick crop once you upload the photo to the website).

I ended up going with Walmart as I could do quick crops but they have their value prints(not sure about the quality) or the Kodak prints but that requires 30 print min order.
2 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2008
1512 posts
1087 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Blacks.ca

I tried Costco and Walmart, but Costco always end up dark and forget about Walmart in store… its crap.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)