Fashion & Beauty

Best place for ugg style sheerling boots?

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 5th, 2020 8:43 pm
[OP]
Nov 29, 2018
79 posts
161 upvotes

Best place for ugg style sheerling boots?

For about 10 years I had a pair of knockoff Uggs (I think from Costco USA) that made the absolute best indoor slippers. They are now torn and need replacing. Paying full Ugg price seems silly, does anyone know where I could find something like this? I have looked at Costco several times but their apparel is a bit of a grab bag, have never seen them there in Canada

I have also heard that Crock slippers are good, if anyone has input on that. I really like that the Ugg style covers the entire ankle though
5 replies
Deal Fanatic
Apr 23, 2007
9642 posts
823 upvotes
Mississauga
Softmoc
RFD 42-0-0
Ebay 31-0-0
|Dance.Flirt.Music.Chill|
Nov 29, 2019
56 posts
48 upvotes
I purchased Minnetonka sheepskin slippers from Winners 2 years ago. They costed me $40 something and I believe it was about 60% off the regular price. I was lucky to have found them in men's side and it fit me tight the first year but now perfect.
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2015
1775 posts
1106 upvotes
NOT centre of Univer…
They have had the knock off uggs on Canada for at least the last 5 years. They were recently in stores, and believe on line at Costco. They go really quickly though but get restocked more than once in the season. Crocs are good too but very different than the Ugg feel. I have lined crocs which may it a nice water proof slipper too.

For slippers they also have the moccasin slippers with the heel lining. That would be your in between the two styles you mentioned. Soft like the uggs, shorter but still cover the ankles.
On a 'smart' device that isn't always so smart. So please forgive the autocorrects and typos. If it bothers you, then don't read my posts, but don't waste my time correcting me. If you can get past the typos, then my posts generally have some value.
Jun 10, 2016
237 posts
155 upvotes
Brampton
I've seen some nice ones at Winners over the last couple years as well.