• Apr 22nd, 2012 4:03 pm
Tags:
None
4 replies
Jan 17, 2010
950 posts
169 upvotes
Toronto
If Old Navy was a little more consistent with their Tall sizes they'd be my favorite. But as it is, it's a crapshoot when I get XLT shirts from oldnavy.ca, sometimes they're cut as long or in some cases shorter than the plain old XL shirts (in the same style). But they're good about returns (when I bring the shirts to compare...they can't really argue lol)
[OP]
RFD Staff
Jan 6, 2008
2621 posts
3923 upvotes
Toronto
Yeah, sizing consistency is CRAZY at Old Navy. But they're great for cheap basics.
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2007
2270 posts
68 upvotes
Kate M wrote: I wrote a post on the RFD blog with a few of the best plus-size shopping options. If you're a plus-size shopper, what store do you like most?
Penningtons. I usually shop in store because of my body type. I have to try on everything. I tend to shop when they have the reduced racks up and I pick up $60 pants for $10-$20 instead. Their quality is great! The clothes last a lot longer than Wal-Mart or Zellers for this cheap shopper.

I recently did my first on line shopping with Penningtons. I've lost some weight and need some more t-shirts for the warmer weather. They had a buy one and get one free promo and I selected 4 t-shirts. I didn't mind the shipping because even though the promo was also in store, I live out in the middle of nowhere. It's a 45 drive to either of the 2 Penningtons near me and I didn't want to risk that there would no t-shirts I liked (I like the bling and patterns) or in my size.