• Last Updated:
  • Dec 30th, 2016 10:33 pm
Tags:
None
Dec 13, 2016
93 posts
4 upvotes
TommyM765 wrote: I would say right now it is. Just chatted with an amazon rep. He wasn't allowed to divulge any info on boxing day sales but he did imply that there will be promotions on the ps4. I'm holding out until then, hoping for amazon to match walmart's price.
That's great to know. When does the amazon sale begin? Thanks
Jan 11, 2009
119 posts
37 upvotes
Toronto
Pretty sure we won't see any deals on the Pro until next year. Sony and the retailers probably want to clear out as much of the old model inventory as they can before pushing the Pro out fully.
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2001
4312 posts
404 upvotes
Calgary
Sdm 20x point days are the best if you're into point redemption.
"i love my girl friend and my girl friend loves me ok so you cant love me"
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2005
4806 posts
41 upvotes
Toronto
I'm only interested in the Uncharted game (not an NHL fan) so I'm leaning towards the Uncharted bundle for $330. Not a great deal, but it's been hovering around that for a while. I'm kicking myself for not jumping on the promo about a month ago which wa PS4 uncharted bundle with Watch DOgs 2 for $330. But oh well...
Heatware PEPSI IPOD MINI WINNER (JUNE 2005)
[OP]
Sep 9, 2014
121 posts
70 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Saiash wrote: Hi SuperManTdot,

I think the amazon deal of ps4 Uncharted + Final Fantasy XV / The Elder Scrolls V for $330 could be the best deal so far. What do you think? Thanks
I'm honestly looking for the cheapest possible way to get the console, I don't like any of those games more of a Fifa person tbh
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2004
4290 posts
413 upvotes
Thornhill / North Yo…
Hoping for something decent on amazon. FFXV bundle sold out by the time I checked =/
Aug 15, 2011
194 posts
31 upvotes
Mississauga
SuperManTdot wrote: I'm honestly looking for the cheapest possible way to get the console, I don't like any of those games more of a Fifa person tbh
Sell them like many others have done
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2009
16955 posts
1538 upvotes
scarberia
am i the only RFDer NOT to own either a ps4 or xbox one? lol , been 2 years now right since launch...i did buy some from the shop.ca deals when it came out to resell but that was it! never owned
i5 2500k PC RIP | Corsair Neutron GTX 240GB SSD | Samsung 840 Pro 256 gb SSD | Eco Coolit hybrid | MSI P67A-GD53 (B3) | 16 gb DDR3 RAM | GeForce GTS 450 x 2 SLI | Antec TP 650W modular | Antec 300 case | ACER H236HL IPS | DIR-880L AC router | Buffalo LS421DE NAS | Windows 8.1 Pro
Jul 19, 2012
25 posts
21 upvotes
Vancouver
maebach wrote: I'm only interested in the Uncharted game (not an NHL fan) so I'm leaning towards the Uncharted bundle for $330. Not a great deal, but it's been hovering around that for a while. I'm kicking myself for not jumping on the promo about a month ago which wa PS4 uncharted bundle with Watch DOgs 2 for $330. But oh well...
Superstore has the Uncharted bundle with a $50 dollar bonus gift card. Its the best deal out there for boxing day. Most, if not all Superstores carry PS4s even without an electronics section, you just have to go to customer service.
Jan 6, 2010
461 posts
522 upvotes
Montreal, QC
What the hell, what amazon bundle with FFXV?? I've been scouring the interwebz since yesterday trying to find such a bundle as I saw it mentioned in another PS4 thread.

Could not find anything at all on Amazon, and now you're telling me there was one and it sold out? What the frig.
Nov 25, 2015
262 posts
176 upvotes
York, ON
Deriot wrote: What the hell, what amazon bundle with FFXV?? I've been scouring the interwebz since yesterday trying to find such a bundle as I saw it mentioned in another PS4 thread.

Could not find anything at all on Amazon, and now you're telling me there was one and it sold out? What the frig.
It didn't sell out. The bundle happened to go live on the 24th for a few hours. It was either Final Fantasy or Skyrim special Edition for $329.99. However the price was bumped up to $379.99 on the 25th though Skyrim bundle remained. Looks like they both got bumped up in price as of right now.
Jul 25, 2013
212 posts
25 upvotes
Kingston
nordwitcher wrote: It didn't sell out. The bundle happened to go live on the 24th for a few hours. It was either Final Fantasy or Skyrim special Edition for $329.99. However the price was bumped up to $379.99 on the 25th though Skyrim bundle remained. Looks like they both got bumped up in price as of right now.
I should've jumped on that deal when I had the chance. For some reason I thought amazon was going to do something more for boxing day but they ain't doing anything.
Nov 25, 2015
262 posts
176 upvotes
York, ON
TommyM765 wrote: I should've jumped on that deal when I had the chance. For some reason I thought amazon was going to do something more for boxing day but they ain't doing anything.
Likewise. I wanted to jump on the FFXV bundle but waited and the next day the price went up. I grabbed the Skyrim bundle instead and chose standard shipping giving me enough time to cancel it if there was something better. So far nothing .
Dec 6, 2010
14 posts
FYI, Best Buy had same FF15 bundle $330 till 24th just before they start the BD sale on the same day...and I got it..
Nov 25, 2015
262 posts
176 upvotes
York, ON
sojiro37 wrote: FYI, Best Buy had same FF15 bundle $330 till 24th just before they start the BD sale on the same day...and I got it..
Oh so probably why Amazon had it as well and then removed it or actually bumped up the price. LOL.. Cause the bundle only went live on the 24th for a few hours. Amazon these days don't come up with anything original. They just sit back and price match competitors.