• Dec 30th, 2016 10:33 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2004
4290 posts
413 upvotes
Thornhill / North Yo…
Picked up the bundle from Superstore that included the $50 PC gift card. Not as good as the FFXV one I missed, but oh well.
Dec 13, 2016
81 posts
4 upvotes
ceraf wrote: Picked up the bundle from Superstore that included the $50 PC gift card. Not as good as the FFXV one I missed, but oh well.
Use the $50 PC gift card to purchase a $50 Amazon gift card at Superstore and buy any games you want during the current Amazon sale . Making it a good deal like the amazon deal with FFXV/Skyrim.
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2005
2421 posts
319 upvotes
ncr
Does bestbuy take ps4 thats opened?
May 30, 2011
507 posts
156 upvotes
Winnipeg
Since you all seem to be video game people. I have a question. My mom bought me the wrong console version of NHL 17 from best buy. Would they exchange it for the ps4 version with no receipt. I think they've been pretty strict on video game returns and exchanges but since it's the same game maybe they'll be nice?
Jul 25, 2007
486 posts
143 upvotes
Jlmcneil wrote: Since you all seem to be video game people. I have a question. My mom bought me the wrong console version of NHL 17 from best buy. Would they exchange it for the ps4 version with no receipt. I think they've been pretty strict on video game returns and exchanges but since it's the same game maybe they'll be nice?
Should have got a gift receipt..good luck with that.
Aug 15, 2011
193 posts
31 upvotes
Mississauga
If it's unopened and still in the plastic wrap then you can most likely exchange it for anything of equal value
May 30, 2011
507 posts
156 upvotes
Winnipeg
dahurricaneg wrote: Should have got a gift receipt..good luck with that.
Normally they can actually just look it up with the purchase card. My mom's on the other side of the country though. She most likely didn't give it much thought.
May 30, 2011
507 posts
156 upvotes
Winnipeg
xali81 wrote: If it's unopened and still in the plastic wrap then you can most likely exchange it for anything of equal value
It is. I'll give it try. They'll just say no if anything. Then I'll sell it on kijiji.
Feb 5, 2013
17 posts
3 upvotes
Edmonton
Picked up the Uncharted slim bundle with $50 gift card from Superstore. Got them to PM the new Dualshock controller @ Walmart for $49.98. Used the gift card to buy the controller. I thought it was a pretty good deal. Maybe there were better ones for BF, but for BD I thought it was the best deal.

ps. They only had about 10-15 per store. When I was chatting up the rep, she said that employees had purchased 7 of them that morning. Luckily I got the last one. Total garbage rule if the employees can just buy up all the good deals before the customers even get there.
Jul 25, 2007
486 posts
143 upvotes
Jlmcneil wrote: Normally they can actually just look it up with the purchase card. My mom's on the other side of the country though. She most likely didn't give it much thought.
Gotcha..well, hopefully you can return it.
Sep 27, 2005
980 posts
141 upvotes
I bought the uncharted bundle from the source with free watch dogs 2 for $304.99 after $25 email coupon. Then traded watch dogs 2 for Madden 17, Overwatch and COD Black Opps lll and then used $25 email coupon towards controller on sale for $49.99 less 10% work perks = $19.99 and bought the $49.99 psn+ 1 year membership.

So total was $374.97 plus tax for PS4 with 2 controllers and 4 games