• Aug 21st, 2021 12:43 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2013
2059 posts
1331 upvotes
Durham

Best Rogers new customer plans

I'm seeing a lot of retention deals, but not new customer deals. Are there any out there better than what is advertised on their website?

I'd like to switch from Freedom. I like Freedom but not that I'm fully Self-Employed, its been a struggle communicating with clients when I go outside of the GTA.

Thanks,
2 replies
Feb 29, 2020
243 posts
69 upvotes
What kind of deal you looking for?
Kkhan15 wrote: I'm seeing a lot of retention deals, but not new customer deals. Are there any out there better than what is advertised on their website?

I'd like to switch from Freedom. I like Freedom but not that I'm fully Self-Employed, its been a struggle communicating with clients when I go outside of the GTA.

Thanks,
Deal Fanatic
Apr 5, 2016
5939 posts
4383 upvotes
Calgary/Vancouver
Kkhan15 wrote: I'm seeing a lot of retention deals, but not new customer deals. Are there any out there better than what is advertised on their website?

Thanks,
If you're self employed, look at small business plans. Cheaper rates with more data.