• Dec 13th, 2019 7:45 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Mar 8, 2019
10 posts
3 upvotes

Best smartwatch?

I'm looking for one that is in the mid-price range (around $200). I would prefer something that has good overall function and also looks decent for day to day use.

Are there any decent deals at the moment or should I wait until boxing day to get one?
3 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2008
2252 posts
430 upvotes
BrownMamba wrote: I'm looking for one that is in the mid-price range (around $200). I would prefer something that has good overall function and also looks decent for day to day use.

Are there any decent deals at the moment or should I wait until boxing day to get one?
Current deals on Series 4 Apple Watches through Rogers I beleive, a bit over $200. I have the Samsung Gear 3 Frontier and love it. It was around the $300 range. All depends on what you want to do with it, and if it will be attached to iOS or Android
Deal Addict
May 15, 2009
2596 posts
1895 upvotes
North York
I recently got the amazfit gtr 47mm. It's not the smartest watch out there but the battery sure as hell last the longest. It also looks quite good to boot and under $200
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2014
2182 posts
1232 upvotes
Calgary
For iPhones, the Apple Watch is best. For Androids, one of the Galaxy watches from Samsung is often considered the best. WearOS is so-so (though there's more apps for it).