Computers & Electronics

Best snap chat uploader for pics, vids, editing??

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 17th, 2016 8:24 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
13360 posts
2699 upvotes
Pacific Ocean

Best snap chat uploader for pics, vids, editing??

Basic snap chat app sucks. It wont let you send from camera roll and limited in editing functions. Basically u have to do everything "live" and not saved. Say u create a piece of digital art or nice edited photo piece u cant upload to snap chat story. Yes, I know you can upload via camera roll (turning snap chat "on" via photos) but that method doesnt let you send to story. You have to send to a specific friend and cannot really edit anything. What I dont understand is why doesnt snap chat do all this in the first place? It would slay the alternatives. They make money by forcing peeps to add the lame coins system. Anyway, whats the best free app version to upload pics, vids, edit, and send to friends/story to snap chat??
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
1 reply
[OP]
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
13360 posts
2699 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
Tried several apps including snap gram, upload n roll... both dont work. Upload and roll - cannot sign in. Snap gram - cannot upload image to snap chat. My guess is snap chat fortified the API again. They did this a year ago... some apps found their way around and made updated versions. Appears they dont work again. :mad:
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING