Computers & Electronics

Best way to automate login and screen record zoom lessons?

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 10th, 2022 2:35 pm
[OP]
Oct 22, 2007
292 posts
9 upvotes
Ancaster

Best way to automate login and screen record zoom lessons?

I'm an older student and I need a "refresh" so I'm taking a slew of "online" courses.

Attendance is not mandatory and most of the courses are fluff. Of course it's in my best interest to attend as much as possible but I do work. I actually selected these online courses to be able to work at the same time. Well some are sync some are async etc. and some are recorded and some are not.

Bottom line is I'm looking for a way to automate login and screen record of scheduled zoom classes. I found a python script on github and a another work around is using win10 task scheduling etc.

Being a newbie student (a very old newbie student) is there an app that I may of missed to simplify this or scripting etc. is the only way to go? I'm from the tech industry so scripting is fine but hoping there is an eloquent solution everyone uses.

Thx ahead.
1 reply
Deal Addict
Apr 29, 2018
2175 posts
1569 upvotes
Vancouver
AutoHotKey is the app for this on Windows and AppleScript/Automator on Mac. I was recently using UIBrowser - https://pfiddlesoft.com/uibrowser/ - to find the exact elements to click for an Automator workflow of my own
Can't Stop. Won't Stop. Game Stop