Best website to post job listing

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 14th, 2019 4:36 am
[OP]
Sep 13, 2016
217 posts
213 upvotes

Best website to post job listing

I have tried kijiji but not getting quality resumes while i dont wanna pay insane zip recruiter fees. What are some options for small business job postings?
6 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 23, 2007
5061 posts
1155 upvotes
My experience with indeed is that you will get a crap ton of resumes very quickly. But for a small business, I can't think of anything better. Indeed is free. If you don't want pay for a recruiter so you must suffer through all the sorting and filtering. It's unavoidable.

Depending on what kind of business you are in, maybe also try some ethnic job boards? I know for Chinese people got YorkBBS. Koreans and Japanese have their own website but I can't recall their names off the top of my head.
[OP]
Sep 13, 2016
217 posts
213 upvotes
Restaurant business. Indeed.ca is free as in 3-7 days free trial or completely free?
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2011
1001 posts
1066 upvotes
Toronto
winnipeger1 wrote: Restaurant business. Indeed.ca is free as in 3-7 days free trial or completely free?
Completely free unless you want to sponsor the posting for better visibilities
Banned
Dec 4, 2019
15 posts
7 upvotes
I still find craiglist the best but Facebook and LinkedIn are also among the friendly places to post job listings. But we must be extra careful in receiving application from social media and make sure to know them thoroughly before giving them the job.