• Last Updated:
  • Jun 6th, 2020 2:32 pm
Tags:
None
Banned
May 25, 2020
49 posts
44 upvotes
I also was at a few BW recently this is what I got.
Images
  • 20200521_123334.jpg
Banned
May 25, 2020
49 posts
44 upvotes
I am so close to 300 k of points one more night and I will be thereGrinning Face
Images
  • 20200527_115751.jpg
Jan 24, 2015
192 posts
56 upvotes
York, ON
Furious7 wrote: I am so close to 300 k of points one more night and I will be thereGrinning Face
Do you travel for work perhaps? That's a lot of accumulated points... assuming the CC churning would only yield 20k per...
Banned
May 25, 2020
49 posts
44 upvotes
Steejn wrote: Do you travel for work perhaps? That's a lot of accumulated points... assuming the CC churning would only yield 20k per...
I did lots of traveling in Alberta and BC. And they had some good bonus offers going when I got most of those points. Some stays I got almost 9-10 k of points per night. Would check in to a different hotel each night to get the bonus points.

Yes I churn the BW MC 3 times will be 4 in june. Wish I had the US BW MC you get double the points 20 per dollar.

Using most of my points when I go to London that's the best buck for ur points as there currency is way higher.Slightly Smiling Face
Dec 28, 2018
81 posts
13 upvotes
I've already gotten the gcr bonus on this one. Any chance of a repeat? I know MBNA was having issues reporting in the past to gcr.
Nov 6, 2013
298 posts
52 upvotes
Vancouver
Torontoman11 wrote: I've already gotten the gcr bonus on this one. Any chance of a repeat? I know MBNA was having issues reporting in the past to gcr.
Had an issue with GCR last time, they said only 1 payout per credit card, even if you apply for it again years later. But YMMV maybe?
Dec 28, 2018
81 posts
13 upvotes
Pointshogger wrote: Had an issue with GCR last time, they said only 1 payout per credit card, even if you apply for it again years later. But YMMV maybe?
Thanks for the quick response. Yeah I had that same issue with Alaska Air Miles card. The card is worthless for me without gcr. Too bad.
Banned
May 25, 2020
49 posts
44 upvotes
Pointshogger wrote: Had an issue with GCR last time, they said only 1 payout per credit card, even if you apply for it again years later. But YMMV maybe?
Maybe if you close your account with GCR, then make another one?
Jan 26, 2020
72 posts
28 upvotes
Torontoman11 wrote: Thanks for the quick response. Yeah I had that same issue with Alaska Air Miles card. The card is worthless for me without gcr. Too bad.
Make a new GCR (refer yourself) and sign up with the new email.
Jul 13, 2008
19193 posts
3783 upvotes
GTA
Torontoman11 wrote: I've already gotten the gcr bonus on this one. Any chance of a repeat? I know MBNA was having issues reporting in the past to gcr.
Pointshogger wrote:
Had an issue with GCR last time, they said only 1 payout per credit card, even if you apply for it again years later. But YMMV maybe?
Furious7 wrote:
Maybe if you close your account with GCR, then make another one?
haroonkhawaja wrote: Make a new GCR (refer yourself) and sign up with the new email.
I can personally confirm GCR works more than one time. I've gotten the cash back twice for the MBNA Best Western card on the same GCR account. Once in February 2019 and then again in November 2019.
Banned
May 25, 2020
49 posts
44 upvotes
At a BW tonight tho was not planning to be at one. Any ways this goodie bag they gave me is the best so far. 2 pops bag of popcorn granola bar and chocolate.
Images
  • 20200531_213826.jpg
Banned
May 25, 2020
49 posts
44 upvotes
At another BW and the snacks are not as good this time, got some odd candy marshmallow thing Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
Images
  • 20200604_212946.jpg
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2016
1425 posts
1436 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Those look like macaroons? How were they anyhow?
Deal Guru
May 8, 2009
12667 posts
9564 upvotes
Leask
Furious7 wrote: At another BW and the snacks are not as good this time, got some odd candy marshmallow thing Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
What were you watching on TV? The cropped image has triggered our curiosity :lol:
eBay profile| Motorola phone. Linux on 2xcomputers. Brew beer & wine @home. Hackers keep changing my location to Leask on weekends.
DUCA thread | Simplii Account Linking | Make CCTS Claim | Max on Koodo Referrals Thread
Banned
May 25, 2020
49 posts
44 upvotes
titaniumtux wrote: What were you watching on TV? The cropped image has triggered our curiosity :lol:
Titaniumtux,

That hurts so bad heheWinking Face