• Last Updated:
  • Nov 8th, 2019 1:51 pm
Tags:

Poll: Best workout clothes?

• Total votes: 9. You have voted on this poll.
Bench

0%
Lululemon

44%
Saucony

0%
Nike

11%
Underarmour

33%
Reebok

0%
Adidas

11%
Fila

0%
Puma

0%
Saucony

0%
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 15, 2016
4326 posts
1388 upvotes

Best workout clothes?

Is there a brand or line that is better than others? Preferably feels good and stylish and moisture wicking and good quality. I've listed all the unisex brands for the men out there. If there are others please specify.
9 replies
Apr 24, 2013
311 posts
131 upvotes
Crna Gora
All of them are the same, you just have to find what you like. Put the accent on working out and that's it :)
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
11492 posts
6313 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
None of the above...I wear no brand tank tops and unknown brand shorts. I'm not there to promote brands, I'm there to sweat my ass off and build muscles.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2008
1308 posts
378 upvotes
Kanata
Whatever Costco is selling when I am there.
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2017
2040 posts
798 upvotes
Adidas or Nike. Nothing wrong with wearing name brand or looking good while working out.
Jun 27, 2006
294 posts
112 upvotes
Toronto
They all do the same thing. Find a style that you like and get it on sale! Prices can get crazy and while there is probably a fair bit of R&D for some off these products, $100 for running shorts as a non runner, make no sense to me.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 10, 2004
5194 posts
1115 upvotes
Thornhill
vivibaby wrote:
Sep 25th, 2019 10:16 pm
Is there a brand or line that is better than others? Preferably feels good and stylish and moisture wicking and good quality. I've listed all the unisex brands for the men out there. If there are others please specify.
Due to the inclusion of some of these brands as well as carrying for brands I am assuming you are a female :)

As others stated, they are all very similar. Even some Ali express/Ebay clothing will work just fine. It's not like they are using some kind of supreme technology, despite the bogus claims. Pick something that is not see through. My wife had a challenge with that. Some colors are more see-through as well as some outfits. Try them on under different lighting. Perhaps have someone check. Eg. when you squat, some leggins can become a bit transparent. If in doubt, pick the multicolored flowerly ones as it is harder to spot, even if there's an issue.
Sep 3, 2018
69 posts
36 upvotes
I thought it would be a poll about type of work-out clothing instead of just a list of brands. At least have the option for "Other", if you put brands on there.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2010
8767 posts
3116 upvotes
Toronto
the borat mankini
...very nice
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.