Food & Drink

Best & Worst Bowls (Burrito Boyz, Chipotle, Scotty Bons, etc.)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 20th, 2020 6:20 am
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2013
2359 posts
1675 upvotes
Toronto
joeyjoejoe wrote: Burrito Boyz and Chipotle are 2 great examples of chains that can have WILDLY different quality depending on location.
I was about to post just this, in the GTA I've found that the best Buritto Boyz location is the one just off Keele and the Queensway. The original location in Port Credit is also pretty good the others seem to let their meat dry out to nothing.
Deal Guru
May 9, 2006
11805 posts
2348 upvotes
WMPCOT wrote: I was about to post just this, in the GTA I've found that the best Buritto Boyz location is the one just off Keele and the Queensway. The original location in Port Credit is also pretty good the others seem to let their meat dry out to nothing.
Kipling and Queensway?

If so, that's the location I go to. It's really popular, so the ingredients are always fresh. They are also very generous with their toppings and meat. The naked burrito is quite a large meal.

Only 2 minor complaints: Parking was a bitch in their old location. Parking is even more of a bitch in their new location. Also their hot sauce has gotten weaker over time. Years ago, I would just get 3 dots. Now I ask for a full line.
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2013
2359 posts
1675 upvotes
Toronto
joeyjoejoe wrote: Kipling and Queensway?

If so, that's the location I go to. It's really popular, so the ingredients are always fresh. They are also very generous with their toppings and meat. The naked burrito is quite a large meal.

Only 2 minor complaints: Parking was a bitch in their old location. Parking is even more of a bitch in their new location. Also their hot sauce has gotten weaker over time. Years ago, I would just get 3 dots. Now I ask for a full line.
Yes that's the location I mean. I've also noticed the portions are bigger there, I just thought I was a liked customer lol. Parking is terrible there I just use the street and walk down. Can't really comment on the sauce last few times I didn't get any.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
18295 posts
2150 upvotes
Woodbridge
We found a new joint...

BURRITO BANDINOS' Mango Chicken Bowl.

Their chicken is so flavourful, Scotty Bons though has the components that make them the best.
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)