Price:
Savings:
58.3%
Expiry:
July 30, 2020
Retailer:
BestBuy
Hello All,

BestBuy has the sale again, this time on the 2 Year Unlimited Pack, decent deal for outside the BD/BF!

Grab it if you need it now and have many devices to protect!
RZ9 5900X|GB X570 Aorus Elite|CR 2x16Gb DDR4-3600 CL16|eVGA GF RTX 3080 10GB XCU|eVGA SN750 P2|Antec P183|LG WH14NS40|Intel 730 480GB SSD|CC MX500 2TB SSD|SS 1TB HDD|SoundBlaster Z|Logi Z-5500|LG 38WK95C/Len TV T22i-10|CS K100|HyperX PF Surge|Ocu. Rift S
16 replies
Sep 26, 2019
190 posts
72 upvotes
Montreal,QC
Do you know if this family licence can be stack with a 1 year 5 users licence?
Thanks
Aug 3, 2019
693 posts
428 upvotes
Montreal
puscas63 wrote: Do you know if this family licence can be stack with a 1 year 5 users licence?
Thanks
Yes and no, i had a 1 year 15 user license which was finishing in in a month, i got this deal for 46$ last month, if you try to add the key by yourself it says its not compatible contact us. When you contact them they say they will have to remove your old sub and add this instead as they are not compatible. They told me the codes doesn't expire so just hang on to it and when your sub is finishing contact us and we'll replace. I did that and they replaced it without any issues.
Jul 20, 2009
652 posts
116 upvotes
Ottawa
what is the difference between this and one from last month (Total Internet security 5user/3yr for $60)??? Is this just antivirus or total internet security and why it's downvoted?

Thank you
Nov 25, 2009
172 posts
50 upvotes
Ottawa
anzvietboy wrote: what is the difference between this and one from last month (Total Internet security 5user/3yr for $60)??? Is this just antivirus or total internet security and why it's downvoted?

Thank you
It is Total Internet Security for as many devices as you want, except that it is for only 2 years. If you don't need it for more than 5 devices, last month's deal would have been better. I have 9 things connected (tablets, cellphones, laptop, desktop, parents' tablets) so the unlimited family pack is cheaper for me.

I think that it was $39.99 last boxing day. That may explain the down vote.
Jul 20, 2009
652 posts
116 upvotes
Ottawa
grouchy1 wrote: It is Total Internet Security for as many devices as you want, except that it is for only 2 years. If you don't need it for more than 5 devices, last month's deal would have been better. I have 9 things connected (tablets, cellphones, laptop, desktop, parents' tablets) so the unlimited family pack is cheaper for me.

I think that it was $39.99 last boxing day. That may explain the down vote.
Are you sure, this is Total Internet Security? I doubt it's, it looks like to me it's just anti-virus
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Feb 9, 2005
5628 posts
208 upvotes
Scarborough
anzvietboy wrote: Are you sure, this is Total Internet Security? I doubt it's, it looks like to me it's just anti-virus
Yeah Total Security is for cross Platform, 5 devices and includes Firewall and AntiVirus, and is for 3 years for around $50-$60.

This deal is the same, just for Unlimited users but only 2 years, so it depends on how many devices are in your home.
RZ9 5900X|GB X570 Aorus Elite|CR 2x16Gb DDR4-3600 CL16|eVGA GF RTX 3080 10GB XCU|eVGA SN750 P2|Antec P183|LG WH14NS40|Intel 730 480GB SSD|CC MX500 2TB SSD|SS 1TB HDD|SoundBlaster Z|Logi Z-5500|LG 38WK95C/Len TV T22i-10|CS K100|HyperX PF Surge|Ocu. Rift S
Sep 26, 2019
190 posts
72 upvotes
Montreal,QC
crazyb0y wrote: Yes and no, i had a 1 year 15 user license which was finishing in in a month, i got this deal for 46$ last month, if you try to add the key by yourself it says its not compatible contact us. When you contact them they say they will have to remove your old sub and add this instead as they are not compatible. They told me the codes doesn't expire so just hang on to it and when your sub is finishing contact us and we'll replace. I did that and they replaced it without any issues.
Tham mean that if i have left like 6 more month with my old subscription for 5 users only, i can by the family package and activate it in like 7 months and it will be available for 2 years from the activation date? Is that right?
Aug 3, 2019
693 posts
428 upvotes
Montreal
puscas63 wrote: Tham mean that if i have left like 6 more month with my old subscription for 5 users only, i can by the family package and activate it in like 7 months and it will be available for 2 years from the activation date? Is that right?
No, just write them on live chat when you are in the last month of your 5 user subscription, they'll convert it since its almost finishing
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2006
2985 posts
1805 upvotes
Barrie
anzvietboy wrote: Are you sure, this is Total Internet Security? I doubt it's, it looks like to me it's just anti-virus
Yes it was this same one for 39.99.check my history. I posted it.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2006
2510 posts
1237 upvotes
Anyone using Rogers online protection? It's made by Bitdefender, free to Internet users. I just started yesterday bc Rogers say I have a virus and was giving me a final notice if I don't remove it, they will disconnect me. I told them I scanned everything and can't find any. So they say if I scan with their software then it will be good enough
May 13, 2020
139 posts
158 upvotes
Is there any direct online code delivery?
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2001
16226 posts
2896 upvotes
bestknightmare wrote: Anyone using Rogers online protection? It's made by Bitdefender, free to Internet users. I just started yesterday bc Rogers say I have a virus and was giving me a final notice if I don't remove it, they will disconnect me. I told them I scanned everything and can't find any. So they say if I scan with their software then it will be good enough
Nope. Despite being unable to actually assist you, they're not going to back down just because you said you did a virus scan. If you can't find a virus on your PCs, start looking at all your IoT devices to see if one of them has been compromised.
Automatic down-votes: Eufy, D-Link, TP-Link, Newegg, Canada Computers, any Chinese-owned cellphone, laptop or IoT device.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2006
2510 posts
1237 upvotes
JAC wrote: Nope. Despite being unable to actually assist you, they're not going to back down just because you said you did a virus scan. If you can't find a virus on your PCs, start looking at all your IoT devices to see if one of them has been compromised.
What or how do I check IOT devices? It doesn't run antivirus or something.

Also, since I blocked a specific url that it attempts to connect, I have been good for 2 weeks so far. Fingers crossed.
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2001
16226 posts
2896 upvotes
bestknightmare wrote: What or how do I check IOT devices? It doesn't run antivirus or something.

Also, since I blocked a specific url that it attempts to connect, I have been good for 2 weeks so far. Fingers crossed.
Check for known issues on things like cams, switches, plugs, make sure they have the latest firmware. Cheap Android TV boxes can have built-in malware. What device was trying to connect to what URL?
Automatic down-votes: Eufy, D-Link, TP-Link, Newegg, Canada Computers, any Chinese-owned cellphone, laptop or IoT device.