Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

BestBuy.ca: Amiibo Link + Snake + Ivysaur + Squirtle Pre-Order (Sept 20, 2019 Release)...

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 2nd, 2019 1:29 pm
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
8678 posts
10295 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
I know stores usually don't have both but Best Buy really should implement a "Ship to Store" option to complement their "In-Store Hold" option.

For cases like this it'd be perfect because now to get Pichu you're going to make me have to cancel my already-existing order for Link/Ivysaur/Squirtle and place another order with all 4.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
2561 posts
1777 upvotes
User381785 wrote: Preorder at regular price. Doesn't belong on this forum.
Look up Amiibo prices and scarcity before posting something useless.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2007
2517 posts
896 upvotes
I mean this guy should know by now that hot deals also includes rarer items. Thanks for posting op. Snake is OOS. Link will be soon too probably.
Aug 24, 2016
184 posts
234 upvotes
whoa-albert wrote: Look up Amiibo prices and scarcity before posting something useless.
Maybe, MAYBE, the item is hot (oh look all still available 48 hours later) but there's no deal to be had here. This garbage doesn't belong in this forum, it's a full price preorder.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
8678 posts
10295 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
RFDDAN wrote: Maybe, MAYBE, the item is hot (oh look all still available 48 hours later) but there's no deal to be had here. This garbage doesn't belong in this forum, it's a full price preorder.
Who pissed in your cheerios this morning jesus christ shut the **** up
Aug 24, 2016
184 posts
234 upvotes
chemicalxv wrote: Who pissed in your cheerios this morning jesus christ shut the **** up
So it's cool that we post items at full price because of potential scarcity? Got it.
Deal Guru
Feb 11, 2007
11822 posts
5908 upvotes
Solid Snake is already sold out in less than 24 hours

I have payed $40-50+ for some of the rare ones, sometimes having to import them from ebay, amazon.jp, or play-asia because of how scarce they are to buy here
if you don't get a pre-order in.
RFDDAN wrote: So it's cool that we post items at full price because of potential scarcity? Got it.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
8678 posts
10295 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
RFDDAN wrote: So it's cool that we post items at full price because of potential scarcity? Got it.
So here's my questions for you

1. Why even enter this thread then?

2. Considering you clearly don't venture out of the "Hot Deals" forum based on your posting history, for everyone else that does the same, where else are they supposed to see something like this that will in fact sell out and only be obtainable at scalper prices based on history?
Jan 17, 2015
346 posts
395 upvotes
Pierrefonds, QC
Preorders for Toronto Raptor-themed New Balance shoes went on sale at 11am ET this morning and sold out at 11:01am so...
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
8678 posts
10295 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
fpenguin wrote: https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/am ... u/13537374

PIchu is available as well for pre-order. $21.99
So I remembered this thread yesterday because I was in an EB Games and they probably had about 2 dozen of the Pichu amiibos...just for one store.

Squirtle and Ivysaur are still available for preorder, and Best Buy still has stock of the Pichu as well. It's been a week since Pichu was released.

Guessing there won't be any issues getting the Pokemon ones, but ones like Link and Snake are still sold out.