2 posts
7 upvotes

AVAILABLE PS5 USA BEST BUY - OPEN BOX

Deal Link:
Price:
$474.99
Retailer:
Bestbuy.com
First post! Please read title before you try and tear me a new one. This item is sold out everywhere and some of you may have the means to have it shipped to someone in the US who can ship it to you here.
Open box but available to purchase!

If I posted this on at the wrong place then do provide your feedback.

Again this isn’t for everyone but someone just might benefit from it.
Images
  • FDEDE962-29C7-4C20-89A4-1C7C07F6A4C4.png
24 replies
Nov 16, 2017
118 posts
135 upvotes
lol was worth a try, looks like a site bug.
on the bright side, they're restocking tomorrow 6pm EST (US Bestbuy only)
Images
  • Capture.PNG
Jan 25, 2016
377 posts
412 upvotes
Toronto
ChrisC192588 wrote: lol was worth a try, looks like a site bug.
on the bright side, they're restocking tomorrow 6pm EST (US Bestbuy only)
Haven’t done the math on the cost/fees. You could try to buy it and use Shippsy to get it up to Toronto.
Nov 21, 2019
9 posts
2 upvotes
Any returns likely have coil whine or other sound related problems. Otherwise they could have easily packaged it back up and resold it at a profit.
Jan 4, 2013
95 posts
70 upvotes
RICHMOND
They won't ship to a parcel receiving services near the border, highly doubt they will ship to canada
Apr 15, 2007
249 posts
43 upvotes
Thornhill
Have people gotten this desperate and considers an open box a hot deal now
Nov 1, 2009
513 posts
254 upvotes
Terrebonne
I got a PS5 an can frankly tell everyone to wait. I upgraded my 6 years old LG tv to a Sony x900h just for the PS5. Unless you look at still captures, the difference is so minimal compared to the PS4 that you dont need to feel bad and keep your money for when there will be a price drop.
Last edited by yannakm on Nov 25th, 2020 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2009
1272 posts
927 upvotes
Ottawa
I would definitely want an extended warranty on that. Who would be returning a fully functional PS5...
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2009
1174 posts
884 upvotes
Montreal
yannakm wrote: I got a PS5 an can frankly tell everyone to wait. I upgraded my 6 years old LG tv to a Sony X900H just for the PS5. Unless you look at still captures, the difference is so minimal compared to the PS4 that you dont need to feel bad and keep your money for when there will be a price drop.
Corrected that for you !
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2006
2365 posts
568 upvotes
cloak wrote: I would definitely want an extended warranty on that. Who would be returning a fully functional PS5...
it was probably a mom who found out her kid bought it on her credit card without permissions
or cause a staff opened it to test it and show off demo in store. prob 1 or 2 units only?
For sale threads:
GCs / Coins
Cloth / Phones/
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2009
1272 posts
927 upvotes
Ottawa
redkid wrote: it was probably a mom who found out her kid bought it on her credit card without permissions
or cause a staff opened it to test it and show off demo in store. prob 1 or 2 units only?
Just as easily someone that dropped it, found something wrong, etc... I guess I have just seen enough abuse of products and had my own electronic issues that I would err on the side of caution with these kinds of things.
Oct 31, 2019
400 posts
245 upvotes
Anyone could've resold it at cost if not profit, I'd bet 99.99999% its defective in some way so they couldn't.
Jun 26, 2007
975 posts
692 upvotes
yannakm wrote: I got a PS5 an can frankly tell everyone to wait. I upgraded my 6 years old LG tv to a Sony h900x just for the PS5. Unless you look at still captures, the difference is so minimal compared to the PS4 that you dont need to feel bad and keep your money for when there will be a price drop.
The real difference will be in a year or two after they start building games for the new system. It's most often not worth buying consoles on launch. I plan to pick one up when the offers get really good/maybe wait for the next version that isn't as hideous.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
2593 posts
5088 upvotes
yannakm wrote: I got a PS5 an can frankly tell everyone to wait. I upgraded my 6 years old LG tv to a Sony h900x just for the PS5. Unless you look at still captures, the difference is so minimal compared to the PS4 that you dont need to feel bad and keep your money for when there will be a price drop.
Can't say I agree. You can definitely tell that the PS5 is a beast.
I was playing both Spider-Man games, and they run like butter especially in scenes with a lot of motion.
I am comparing this to the most recent gen of PS4 pro too (with better cooling).
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14575 posts
4714 upvotes
Montreal
That's what a lot of reviewers have said, that the graphical improvements are minimal and it's nothing breath-taking.

To be honest I bought my PS5 Digital to be able to finally be able to play PS4 games (like BL3) at 4K.
My last and final digital game I purchased at PSN from those Sony Devils was on November 22, 2020 - Ban that Sorny!
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2009
2233 posts
2073 upvotes
Whitby
Sony posted on twitter more stock is coming before end of year. (for what that is worth)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)