Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

BestBuy New Year's Sale - Online Only

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 4th, 2013 11:07 pm
Tags:
Jul 8, 2004
297 posts
19 upvotes
Corleone187 wrote: how do u price beat!? I paid more for something a few days ago...can i call them up or something? :(
Yeah just call them up and they'll price adjust if there's stock. Just did it on the Nikon Speedlight SB400 flash....$20 cheaper :)

1-866-BEST BUY (237-8289)
Oct 26, 2009
607 posts
185 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
same price as "boxing week". Nothing new.
Aug 28, 2011
294 posts
33 upvotes
Calgary
rxester wrote: That Monster ClarityHD BT speaker seems a good deal. Managed to snag one before it went oos.
Went back to check the item 3 mins after and all sold out... I wonder if some douche bought like 10x in one order :facepalm:
Probably. And then they'd get a million $20 credits cause BB/FT will think it's a duplicate error.
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2007
2727 posts
522 upvotes
Markham
RFDPants wrote: The Samsung Note 10.1 for $399 is pretty tempting - $50 lower than sale and $100 less than regular price.
Sold out already.

Still available at Futureshop, same price.
Sep 14, 2009
955 posts
443 upvotes
loushao wrote: Beats Lady Gaga V2 In-Ear Headphones for 29.99. good deal?

Anyone know how these headphones are?
Deal Expert
Apr 30, 2003
24045 posts
4140 upvotes
Toronto
loushao wrote: Beats Lady Gaga V2 In-Ear Headphones for 29.99. good deal?
Mark-up looks ridiculous... I bet they sound no better than the Monster Jamz.
Dec 21, 2012
786 posts
201 upvotes
Just ordered the TF101 refurb for $199. Includes the keyboard dock. Am I the only that thinks this is a pretty good deal? They had this for $250 on Black Friday but glad I didn't get to buy one as it sold out within minutes.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2009
4626 posts
1244 upvotes
Toronto
I feel awkward asking this since this is in the electronics section and everybody is talking about $500 cameras and headphones :o , but...

Is the Wireless keyboard + mouse combo for $45 decent? I was thinking of PM'ing ME to get it for 36.24:
http://www.memoryexpress.com/Products/MX30501
Oct 6, 2010
168 posts
31 upvotes
Scarborough
I bought Kaspersky Internet Security from them online on November 28th and called to try to get a price match guarantee since FutureShop is now selling it for $14.99. The first sales rep said that it's past the 30 days guarantee so they couldn't do it. I thanked him, hung up, then went online and found that the website said they've extended their 30 day guarantee so that it goes from November 2nd to January 6th.

So I called back and got another rep who then said the same thing until I pointed out their website said differently. Then she put me on hold, asked a manager, and told me they can't do it for me anyway because it's part of a Boxing Week sale. :S She said if I try again on January 3rd (when the FutureShop sale ends), then it can be done.

I'm still not 100% convinced, but I guess it's because they didn't know what their own price guarantee policy was initially. Also this is a New Years sale. Am I just being too suspicious here or should I try again in-store on January 2nd?
Deal Addict
May 22, 2005
3196 posts
735 upvotes
zomg NHL13 for $20.... I bought at $40 boxing day :S
Jun 6, 2011
327 posts
29 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
Jayhoo wrote: zomg NHL13 for $20.... I bought at $40 boxing day :S
it's been $20 for a couple days now.
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6665 upvotes
ShimapanX wrote: it's been $20 for a couple days now.
I bought nhl13 and the 32gb lexar card early this morning at the sales price. And i saw nhl13 for 20 for the last couple days.I think the 27th it went to that price
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2009
4626 posts
1244 upvotes
Toronto
Jayhoo wrote: zomg NHL13 for $20.... I bought at $40 boxing day :S
Sale continues til the 4th, so go back with your receipt and get your $20 back.
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2001
1332 posts
256 upvotes
Ottawa / Gatineau
BlackKitty wrote: I bought Kaspersky Internet Security from them online on November 28th and called to try to get a price match guarantee since FutureShop is now selling it for $14.99. The first sales rep said that it's past the 30 days guarantee so they couldn't do it. I thanked him, hung up, then went online and found that the website said they've extended their 30 day guarantee so that it goes from November 2nd to January 6th.

So I called back and got another rep who then said the same thing until I pointed out their website said differently. Then she put me on hold, asked a manager, and told me they can't do it for me anyway because it's part of a Boxing Week sale. :S She said if I try again on January 3rd (when the FutureShop sale ends), then it can be done.

I'm still not 100% convinced, but I guess it's because they didn't know what their own price guarantee policy was initially. Also this is a New Years sale. Am I just being too suspicious here or should I try again in-store on January 2nd?
I suggest you go to the store with your old invoice, buy another one of the same (identic sku) , walk out and go back in and return it with the old invoice.

This is how much I love FS/BB and their idiotic policies.
RFD-Anon member #001 - "Hi, my name is Amazing2 and I buy almost everything in the Hot Deals section... Except all that iStuff!"

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)