• Apr 20th, 2021 3:52 pm
[OP]
Nov 30, 2019
81 posts
114 upvotes
Ottawa, ON

Bestbuy Ontario recent lockdown returns

Hi everyone!

I bought a 65inch tv from BestBuy the week before the new lockdown came into place. I bought it for my new house so it's still sealed in the box. But I found a better deal and ordered a different TV from Costco. I've read in a few different spots that BestBuy is potentially doing curbside returns. Does anyone know if there is any truth in this? I can't get through to someone with any brains at any of the BestBuy's in Ottawa as they all have the same stupid robot answering calls to double check myself. Wondering if anyone has any experience with this?
1 reply
Deal Guru
Jun 20, 2020
13709 posts
17012 upvotes
Toronto
Thomasrox3 wrote: Hi everyone!

I bought a 65inch tv from BestBuy the week before the new lockdown came into place. I bought it for my new house so it's still sealed in the box. But I found a better deal and ordered a different TV from Costco. I've read in a few different spots that BestBuy is potentially doing curbside returns. Does anyone know if there is any truth in this? I can't get through to someone with any brains at any of the BestBuy's in Ottawa as they all have the same stupid robot answering calls to double check myself. Wondering if anyone has any experience with this?
From their website
https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/event/shop ... d1bce6dfab

Our stores are temporarily unable to take returns and exchanges. To make this easier, we've extended our return period. For items purchased after March 9, we'll gladly give a refund or exchange up to June 4.

Learn more about returns and exchanges
Destiny is all

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)