Expired Hot Deals

[BestBuy] Philips Avent Comfort Double Electric Breast Pump Set - [Online Only - $229.99] - $100 off

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 20th, 2019 7:45 am
[OP]
Jul 6, 2017
79 posts
42 upvotes
Ontario

Philips Avent Comfort Double Electric Breast Pump Set - [Online Only - $229.99] - $100 off

Deal Link:
Price:
$229.99
Savings:
$100
Expiry:
February 21, 2019
Retailer:
BestBuy
Wife and I are looking for a breast pump set for our first child due in June and ran across this. $100 off, free shipping and you get a lot of stuff. With Cx3 down it's hard to say if this price has ever been beat, but I checked with other sites and I couldn't find it below $239 or $249. Free shipping and a whopping 1% Ebates on Baby stuff right now :)

First deal post. Be gentle.
11 replies
Jan 19, 2015
19 posts
5 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON
gfhyde wrote:
Feb 16th, 2019 8:59 pm
Wife and I are looking for a breast pump set for our first child due in June and ran across this. $100 off, free shipping and you get a lot of stuff. With Cx3 down it's hard to say if this price has ever been beat, but I checked with other sites and I couldn't find it below $239 or $249. Free shipping and a whopping 1% Ebates on Baby stuff right now :)

First deal post. Be gentle.
Thanks for the post!
Do you know if your insurance will cover a breast pump purchase from Best Buy?
Sunlife asked me to provide a personalized receipt, but I'm not exactly sure what that means...
[OP]
Jul 6, 2017
79 posts
42 upvotes
Ontario
kimchibap wrote:
Feb 16th, 2019 10:15 pm
Thanks for the post!
Sunlife asked me to provide a personalized receipt, but I'm not exactly sure what that means...
We have Sunlife too and are covered up to $300. Not sure what a personalized receipt would be either? Maybe it would mean your name has to be on it. I'm sure if you had that they'd have trouble denying you..
Jul 1, 2015
100 posts
37 upvotes
Toronto
gfhyde wrote:
Feb 16th, 2019 11:05 pm
We have Sunlife too and are covered up to $300. Not sure what a personalized receipt would be either? Maybe it would mean your name has to be on it. I'm sure if you had that they'd have trouble denying you..
I would recommend looking into getting spectra s1 on Amazon USA. Wife has been using it for a few weeks and it beats out on all competitors.

Total came out to ~330CAD all in. To my surprise sunlife also covered shipping and duties up 300.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
1044 posts
262 upvotes
Montreal,QC
kimchibap wrote:
Feb 16th, 2019 10:15 pm
Thanks for the post!
I am with sunlife too (federal)
They say in order to get it reimbursed, i need a dr’s note with condition that the baby doesnt latch well or premie.

By the way, the medela freestyle double pump is at 357$ on amazon, not the lowest but last time it was cheaper was nov2018 (350$) and jan2018 (250$) as per camelx3

We needed one in sept2018 and paid 375$ with toysrus pricematch.

Toysrus gave us a nursing cover with the purchase.! (Worth 20$)
[OP]
Jul 6, 2017
79 posts
42 upvotes
Ontario
There was a good Medela on here not too long and i and I was considering picking it up, but since we already have the Avent bottles we would need an expensive adapter to make it connect properly.

So this one worked out great for the price :)
Jul 22, 2015
350 posts
515 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Easy to get Bottles for this!
This will do, Good price too! Thanks Op![right[/right]
Apr 15, 2017
16 posts
12 upvotes
With Sunlife insurance, all that was required for my wife and I was a Dr.'s prescription for a breast pump. They would not accept a prescription from a midwife.

I did have to fill out the full form, provide a copy of prescription, and a copy of the receipt.

As far as a receipt goes, I believe it just needed to be obvious what the product is e.g. not one of those old school receipts with just a cost.

We purchased a Medela pump off Amazon and it's working fine. Can't say we tried any other $300+ devices though to actually compare.
Jan 19, 2015
19 posts
5 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON
nycetryguy wrote:
Feb 16th, 2019 11:24 pm
I would recommend looking into getting spectra s1 on Amazon USA. Wife has been using it for a few weeks and it beats out on all competitors.

Total came out to ~330CAD all in. To my surprise sunlife also covered shipping and duties up 300.
Thanks for the heads up!
Would you be able to provide a link? Maybe theyre just out of stock and I cant find them.