• Last Updated:
  • Apr 19th, 2011 1:59 pm
Tags:
None
Sep 22, 2010
230 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
so if i redeem a certificate, part of which the points were obtained with a product that i later return, what will happen?
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
4713 posts
6304 upvotes
Prince George
Crimzaelus wrote: Yep, as mikka pointed out, maybe the OP wants those RZ points, 1200 RZ points comes out to be $15, so it aint that shabby, if you can PM it, and get the RZ points then it's worth it.
I will go crawl back under my rock. I was completely unaware of the Reward Zone points program. Sorry. Note to self: don't reply unless you understand *all* the cryptic acronyms in the post.
Feb 1, 2011
118 posts
24 upvotes
Cheap Cat wrote: Why do people do this? You've posted it in two threads already so now you start a new thread in the wrong category, this is not a Hot Deal. May be people aren't interested in your little rant. I think users should get banned for this at least temporarily so they won't do it again. Imagine how cluttered the forums would be if everyone posted everything three times and posted things in Hot Deals just to get noticed.

For starters, I mentioned I didn't get any feedback from anyone concerning this "memo", hence my posting..although I do agree that I should get temporarily banned for not thinking about posting this in the Shopping Discussion. The latter was my bad. :\

mikka1989 wrote: is there a zellers online KZ3 ad showing the 49.99 price? i know its easy to go to walmart and PM this but i want that 1200 RZ pts after the PM!

And yes, this is exactly why I wanted it to PM. $25 off sounds delicious, don't you think? In any case, I see that that store was the only one that got the "memo". I'll take it as a "This is our epic ban hammer for you" from that BB. Time to lie low I guess. :\
Deal Expert
Jun 14, 2001
15556 posts
1026 upvotes
airski wrote: Exactly how little is your time worth? All this effort to save a dollar - I just don't get it.
Yet the time of some people is so worthless (apparently) they take the time to condemn someone for saving a buck.

At least with PM'ing they'd get a buck out of it.
Dec 20, 2010
288 posts
66 upvotes
Why would you expect the extra points? They matched the price of Zellers - $49.99 with NO points.

You arranged to pre-order it at Best Buy's price. Not at Zellers' price. You tried to double dip all to save a measly dollar and now you got exactly what you asked for, except it's not what you really wanted.

Lesson learned.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)