Shopping Discussion

BestBuy "Printable electronic invoice" problems?

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 1st, 2005 4:59 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 26, 2003
4062 posts
27 upvotes

BestBuy "Printable electronic invoice" problems?

Has anyone tried to view/download/print the electronic invoice from BestBuy for your Boxing day order? I am still having an error and can't get the invoice (the PDF)....
8 replies
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2004
10004 posts
835 upvotes
Toronto
'[H wrote:ackerK']Has anyone tried to view/download/print the electronic invoice from BestBuy for your Boxing day order? I am still having an error and can't get the invoice (the PDF)....
I'd printed mine the time I'd made the online purchase.

i have it on my harddrive for my lexar 1gig usb pen drive if anyone hasn't have it. but thats for the mail in rebate.
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2002
1631 posts
1024 upvotes
'[H wrote:ackerK']Has anyone tried to view/download/print the electronic invoice from BestBuy for your Boxing day order? I am still having an error and can't get the invoice (the PDF)....
Yup, I was having problems downloading the invoices as well. I tried another computer and it worked ?

Then I remembered that I had changed Adobe reader to load faster by removing most of the plug-is..and I think that is why I had troubles. ??
What dancing banana ?
Nov 19, 2004
585 posts
1 upvote
I use Adobe Reader SpeedUp with just the default settings and it speeds up Adobe quite nice and I have yet to have any problems with opening a PDF.
Oct 2, 2003
555 posts
Scarborough, ON
I have no problem on either viewing, downloading or printing on-line invoice. I am using Acrobat 6.
----------------(;゚∀゚)...I am not Anime Otoko,---------------
Now Watching: Naruto, Accel World, Fate/Zero, Gundam Age,
Hyouka, Natsuiro Kiseki, Nazo no Kanojo X, Acchi Kocchi, Sankarea,
Kore wa zombie desuka of the Dead, ZETMAN, Sket Dance & more...

----------------I am RFD Otoko......\(^o^)/--------------------
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2003
3820 posts
192 upvotes
I am having the same problem. when i try to save the file to my computer it says that it can't find the web site
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2003
3820 posts
192 upvotes
PROBLEM SOLVED! For some reason it wont work with internet explorer, but it worked with firefox.
Oct 2, 2003
555 posts
Scarborough, ON
It works on IE for me.
----------------(;゚∀゚)...I am not Anime Otoko,---------------
Now Watching: Naruto, Accel World, Fate/Zero, Gundam Age,
Hyouka, Natsuiro Kiseki, Nazo no Kanojo X, Acchi Kocchi, Sankarea,
Kore wa zombie desuka of the Dead, ZETMAN, Sket Dance & more...

----------------I am RFD Otoko......\(^o^)/--------------------
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 26, 2003
4062 posts
27 upvotes
OK, it is nice to know not just me having problems... I will try on another computer or using a different browser.. Happy New Year!