Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy] Sony a6000 bundle CAD 799

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 11th, 2015 5:27 pm
Sep 20, 2007
135 posts
83 upvotes
TanGU wrote: How did you pull that deal ? Usually it's 5% off on open box.
I didn't do anything, it was just at a nearby store... I was lucky. Looked like the package was simply opened, no tags on the camera itself though, and shutter count was 0. I think Best Buy still has their open box clearout event happening, and it's more than just 5% off. Selection varies by store, and in the last little while I've visited a few nearby locations and only found that one big deal.
Nov 18, 2010
32 posts
21 upvotes
Toronto
604al wrote: I didn't do anything, it was just at a nearby store... I was lucky. Looked like the package was simply opened, no tags on the camera itself though, and shutter count was 0. I think Best Buy still has their open box clearout event happening, and it's more than just 5% off. Selection varies by store, and in the last little while I've visited a few nearby locations and only found that one big deal.
I Reserved one open box item on sunday for $699,when I went to BB for pick up they denied to give since it is brand new item.I asked them to reserve 24 more hours. I went to same BB next day morning, they gave me brand new kit(without bag) for $699.
Jan 7, 2011
792 posts
272 upvotes
Does anyone want my 55-210mm lens from the kit? Unopened; bought it only for pocket cam since I have a full frame dslr already. $275 in Mississauga/Brampton Will provide copy of receipt for warranty
Photography.
RedFlagDeals - Brea
self promotion is not allowed on RFD
Oct 17, 2007
975 posts
88 upvotes
Toronto
anyone wants to return their bundle..let me know. much appreciated.

saw the deal when it came out but procrasinated. :S
Mar 10, 2003
845 posts
50 upvotes
Montreal
kit25 wrote: anyone wants to return their bundle..let me know. much appreciated.

saw the deal when it came out but procrasinated. :S
750$ at dell, right now... go :)
Oct 17, 2007
975 posts
88 upvotes
Toronto
TanGU wrote: 750$ at dell, right now... go :)
i know but doesn't come with the memory card and extra lens : /
Mar 10, 2003
845 posts
50 upvotes
Montreal
kit25 wrote: i know but doesn't come with the memory card and extra lens : /
Extra lens... sure it does (check the other thread here) ! But no sd card... but who doesn't have one.
Oct 17, 2007
975 posts
88 upvotes
Toronto
TanGU wrote: Extra lens... sure it does (check the other thread here) ! But no sd card... but who doesn't have one.
the dell deal doesnt come with the standard 16-50 lens
Oct 17, 2007
975 posts
88 upvotes
Toronto
TanGU wrote: I have one tax at TCS come to 829 tcs-sony-alpha-a6000-16-50mm-55-210mm-7 ... p-1772205/
ended up getting an open box unit with 10% off the standard kit. had to do a bit of running around ie getting the bag from one store, and have the whole kit at the bundled price from another. it was on the way though so not too bad.
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2005
1174 posts
916 upvotes
Hey guys,

I got probably the last one of these in Toronto, but have decided not to keep it, as I like to do a lot of ultra-light travel (backpacking), and even an APS-C is larger than I'd like to fit into my bag for now.

Thought I'd put it up here on offer instead of returning it, as I know a lot of people were chomping at the bit for these.

Brand new, completely unopened — it's basically been sitting on my living room table for the last week and a half as I decided whether I wanted to go for a camera this size.

edit: Aaaaand gone!