Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[beVancouver] Stay in Vancouver and get upto $125 Amex Gift card + additional $50 for each subsequent night stay

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 15th, 2017 11:25 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2008
1763 posts
4499 upvotes
Pawtucket

[beVancouver] Stay in Vancouver and get upto $125 Amex Gift card + additional $50 for each subsequent night stay

https://amex.bevancouver.com/

Promotion Details

-Check-in must be between October 30 2017 and December 31 2017
-Bookings can be made using VISA, MasterCard, or American Express
-This promotion is non-cancellable and non-transferrable
-All bookings will be made in CAD and any other currency displayed is a representative value
-Guests will receive their $50, $75, $100, or $125 AMEX Prepaid Gift Card per booking
-Guests will receive an additional $50 AMEX Prepaid Gift Card for every additional night after the first night
-Separate consecutive bookings at the same hotel will not result in the guest receiving more than one $50, $75, $100, or $125 AMEX Prepaid Gift Card
-A Maximum of 3 bookings per person is enforced - all subsequent bookings will be converted into normal Best Available Rate bookings (and will apply the corresponding Terms and Conditions) and the guest will not receive an AMEX Prepaid Gift Card
-AMEX Pre-Paid Gift Cards must be used within 3 months of receiving them

beVancouver Terms and Conditions

beVancouver Promotions must be booked on beVancouver.com - bookings made through any other channel will NOT entitle the guest to the promotion
Promotions are limited by both time and availability
Your credit card must have an expiry date valid at the time of Check-in
In exceptional circumstances a booking date can be changed (within the valid dates of the promotion), however this can NOT be guaranteed and should be requested to the hotel directly
We reserve the right to cancel any promotion at anytime, without notice or explanation
All promotional discounts are accepted in good faith and fraudulent activity will result in the guest NOT qualifying to receive the promotion’s appropriation

Previous discussion:
vancouver-amex-hotel-promo-upto-125-off-night-2075757/
10 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2011
1999 posts
8819 upvotes
This is insanely hottyyy for anyone headed to YVR or anyone in YVR who has mistresses
how do i remove my signature?
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2010
1916 posts
842 upvotes
Surrey
phoreoneone wrote: This is insanely hottyyy for anyone headed to YVR or anyone in YVR who has mistresses
I can't seem to find some of the great deals people claim to always get? I still see every hotel for $100+?
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2011
1999 posts
8819 upvotes
purplekush604 wrote: I can't seem to find some of the great deals people claim to always get? I still see every hotel for $100+?
One example I found. The Burrard is 109 per night. You get a $75 gift card as well as a $50 gift card for each additional night. 34$ for the first night and $59 for each other night is pretty good for a place in downtown YVR
how do i remove my signature?
Mar 1, 2016
37 posts
12 upvotes
LAst time when purchased the hotel gave me the option of redeeming the gift card on spot for those which was great.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 16, 2007
6814 posts
581 upvotes
Awesome, had a 2 night stay booked for work for $300, will be out of there for under $120 with this. Unreal OP, thank you!
Dec 27, 2011
95 posts
23 upvotes
Can I book this for someone else to stay?
I have a family member going but not sure if she qualifies she is from another country and doesn’t have a Canadian Address or Credit Card
Feb 2, 2011
273 posts
57 upvotes
did anyone get the gift cards? does it work and show on invoice?
Aug 12, 2006
380 posts
151 upvotes
I've done this deal before (in 2016) - worked fine and when I checked in the front desk agent had the gift cards and asked if I wanted to take them or just have them applied directly to the bill. I had them applied to the bill.
Sep 18, 2017
963 posts
1581 upvotes
Vancouver
Be careful when you're booking. I'm noticing that the prices they list aren't reflected in the final price being offered. Ramada Downtown on Granville strip had listed "From: $82" with a $75 GC. I clicked on it and the prices for the rooms jumped up to $105. Talk about scammy

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)